Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Work this week

Default Work this week

Have you Tigers been Able to actually focus and get some work done this week? This has got to be up there with March madness and the masters with regards to the inability to get shit done.

None. Zero. I walked into one bank, sat down in the CEO's office and talked about the game for 2 hours. If he had asked me to think critically, I would've exploded. My hair has stood up on my arms all damn week.

What is March Madness?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    None. Zero. I walked into one bank, sat down in the CEO's office and talked about the game for 2 hours. If he had asked me to think critically, I would've exploded. My hair has stood up on my arms all damn week.

What is March Madness?
    The beginning of turkey season...duh!!!

Is this what your wallet looks like??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy at work said he will have spent $6 grand between the 2 games after tickets, air fare, lodging, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin View Post
    Guy at work said he will have spent $6 grand between the 2 games after tickets, air fare, lodging, Etc.
    Fook that. It's not that important especially since it's on tv.

Is this what your wallet looks like??

I sold my wallet
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Funny, one of my clients in my office yesterday (he is a GC) and was already bitching. Several of his subs already told him they were knocking off early on Monday to get ready for the game.

He figures if Clemson wins they will be too hung over to be back on Tuesday and if Clemson loses they will be too hung over and pissed off to be back on Tuesday

Hate to say it but pretty damn true, HOWEVER I have to admit we had School Board meeting scheduled for Monday and as soon as Orange Bowl was over I text Superintendent and other Board of Trustee members and suggested we move it

It is now on Tuesday Night LOL

Should have been a short meeting any way but I could see somebody getting off track and us being there till 9-10pm

Have you Tigers been Able to actually focus and get some work done this week? This has got to be up there with March madness and the masters with regards to the inability to get shit done.
    I sold 125k dollar bote today and order another 132k bote for another customer.

#workisgood
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

I've been very blessed in regards to expenses. Flew to Miami on a private plane for $450. Flew down that morning and back immediately afterwards, so I didn't incur lodging and food costs.

I'm using sky miles to travel to Phoenix and I'm fortunate enough to have a good friend in the media working the game. I'm staying with him for free.

I feel as if I've spent enough on IPTAY, tickets, and tailgates over the last decade to fund an end to world hunger, so maybe God is finally smiling down upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    I've been very blessed in regards to expenses. Flew to Miami on a private plane for $450. Flew down that morning and back immediately afterwards, so I didn't incur lodging and food costs.

I'm using sky miles to travel to Phoenix and I'm fortunate enough to have a good friend in the media working the game. I'm staying with him for free.

I feel as if I've spent enough on IPTAY, tickets, and tailgates over the last decade to fund an end to world hunger, so maybe God is finally smiling down upon me.

We need to catch up buddy. I'm gonna need your big ass when I fight the cops that try to arrest me for running naked and screaming in the streets if Clemson wins.

Can't concentrate on much except Monday and 8:30. Work is taking a back seat.....way back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

If this was Carolina(which it will never be) 6k wouldn't be an issue. I agree on moving everything back a couple of days. The point was made, and I believe it, that the Masters takes more of my productivity every year than any other sporting event. I support every tater getting pumped about this.

Our office has turned into a travel agency.

Also, you get on these group text threads and they just never go away.

Work has been good, though. Year is starting off better than 2015 which was better than 2014.

Yes. But I've been wearing something orange to work every day this week, and will continue through next Monday. If we win Monday night, it'll be all orange on Tuesday!
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Tommy actually hired a Clemson fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Work is work but the hours have been filled with conversations about #4 the field general taking this team all the way.

Stop Henry
    Throw the ball all over
    Run Gallman second half
    1-2 turnovers in our favor and it's A done deal.

piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Tommy actually hired a Clemson fan?
    believe it or not we got 5 of them in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    I sold 125k dollar bote today and order another 132k bote for another customer.

#workisgood

Keep it up and you might get to Dave's numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    Keep it up and you might get to Dave's numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...