Thread: Rush Limbaugh On The GOP

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Rush Limbaugh On The GOP

Here is the money segment from Rush’s fierce rant:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/4962...own-the-river/

“The country was just sold down the river again by your very Republican Party. … I know many of you are dispirited, depressed, angry, combination of all of that. … When you surrender the power of the purse, and that’s the primary power the House of Representatives has. Not a penny of money can be spent in this country by this government without the House of Representatives authorizing it.

They gave up the power of the purse. The reason they did that is because for some inexplicable reason, they are literally paranoid and scared to death of even being accused of doing something that would shut down the government.

And now the Republicans have the largest number of seats in the House they’ve had in Congress since the Civil War. And it hasn’t made any difference at all. It is as though Nancy Pelosi is still running the House and Harry Reid is still running the Senate. “Betrayed” is not even the word here. What has happened here is worse than betrayal. Betrayal is pretty bad, but it’s worse than that.

This was out-and-out, in-our-face lying, from the campaigns to individual statements made about the philosophical approach Republicans had to all this spending. There is no Republican Party! You know, we don’t even need a Republican Party if they’re gonna do this. You know, just elect Democrats, disband the Republican Party, and let the Democrats run it, because that’s what’s happening anyway.”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You dumbasses are the ones that keep voting for 'em.

Reap the fruit of your labor.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-18-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Reckon he prefers the ire of his base over the tip of the Bilderburg spear?

I considered Trump a useful idiot at first because he was making the establishment republicans answer questions and address issues they really wanted to avoid. Now that the media, democrats and the republicans are all so dead set against him, I am getting more and more intrigued by the prospect of him getting elected. He will be a frickin' wrecking ball. He will disrupt the comfortable incumbent system of corruption the two parties have created. If they are so against him, he must be good. And even though it's a bit disconcerting that such a boor and unpolished person might be at the helm, he couldn't accidentally cause any more harm to the country than has been intentionally caused in the last administration. I also think he is electable. He is media savvy enough to win over fence sitters, "moderates", and probably a lot of democrats. In the end, anybody but Hillary.