Thread: New Pup Just in Time

I appreciate everyone's condolances for the loss of Trigger a couple weeks ago, but I figured the best thing to do was get right back to work with a new pup. With Deadriver's help and some persuasive talking to the breeder I wound up getting the pick BLM from NFC-AFC Five Star General Patton X Candelwoods Big Splash. Timing couldn't be any better and I am picking him up in two weeks in Western KY...I can't wait!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Good luck with the new pup man!!

You did the best thing possible to get over losing Trigger and that's to get another pup as soon as possible!

Hope he turns out to be a real good one!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Good luck with the new pup. They are great to train and enjoy. Hope you have a long time together.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

Just a few more days till Patton's tornado hits the carolinas. I am excited for ya Ban. Cant wait to feel his little needle teeth biting my hand when I play with him.

Ever decide on a name. Pattons Cutting Edge- Cutter [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck