Thread: Paul Ryan sucks

Agree.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

I agree 100%. He is just another of the weak republicans that is willing to bow and kiss the ring of Obama! He is just John Boehner 2.0

Kicking the can down the road and getting owned by the democrats.

He's just a younger piss-ant like Boehner. What a shame. The kid could have really stepped into his own as a leader and he's now proven he's just a RINO whore.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 12-18-2015 at 02:42 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Y'all expected something different? Ryan has gone from being a Conservative to a Washington Whore in a few short years.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Y'all expected something different? Ryan has gone from being a Conservative to a Washington Whore in a few short years.

Pelosi and Reid might as well still be running Congress. We wouldn't know any different if they were.
    Last edited by led0321; 12-18-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Total sell out. Shameful.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

What's another couple trillion?

What a little slimy piece of shit. Fits right in up there.

Yep use to be a fan turns out to be just another politician.
    80-20 Genaration

When I saw him start growing a beard I knew that phukr was gonna twist bitch. I would love to hold that phukr down and dye his shit pink and parade his no dicked ass around in a cage too Christmas parades.

Politicians in general need this treatment. If you wanted too, stop on each corner and publicly horsewhip their asses. Free of charge.
    Last edited by Strick9; 12-18-2015 at 11:55 AM.
    Genesis 9;2

too

adverb

1.to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.
    "he was driving too fast"
    synonyms: excessively, overly, over, unduly, immoderately, inordinately, unreasonably, extremely, exorbitantly, very; informaltoo-too
    "invasion would be too risky"

2.in addition; also.
    "is he coming too?"
    synonyms: also, as well, in addition, additionally, into the bargain, besides, furthermore, moreover, on top of that, to boot, likewise
    "he was unhappy, too, you know"

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    When I saw him start growing a beard I knew that phukr was gonna twist bitch. I would love to hold that phukr down and dye his shit pink and parade his no dicked ass around in a cage too Christmas parades.

Politicians in general need this treatment. If you wanted too, stop on each corner and publicly horsewhip their asses. Free of charge.
    Tell us how you really feel brother hahahaha , I would pay money to see you do that

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    too

adverb

1.to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.
    "he was driving too fast"
    synonyms: excessively, overly, over, unduly, immoderately, inordinately, unreasonably, extremely, exorbitantly, very; informaltoo-too
    "invasion would be too risky"

2.in addition; also.
    "is he coming too?"
    synonyms: also, as well, in addition, additionally, into the bargain, besides, furthermore, moreover, on top of that, to boot, likewise
    "he was unhappy, too, you know"
    Oh chit I phukd up a 2. Cease the Coriolis effect and Damn me. I hate English teachers, always have always will. But you are kurekt. Fill butta knoouw?

But you could have also surmised, from the outside of your grammatical brain, that in affect maybe, just maybe, my planned spelling of the adverb "too" could have possibly alluded that maybe you, in and of yourself, would "also" like to do the same, as related to publicly whipping a politician upon the eve of the twilight's last gleaming. Now, feel free to don your red marker yet once again grammar Jedi. This should keep you busy
    Last edited by Strick9; 12-18-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

Hell, break out your checkbook and build him a business school building at USC.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.