Thread: Bend over

Default Bend over

Ok someone help me out here...

(8) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens

Ryan’s bill preserves the expansion of the President’s expiring child tax credits without any accompanying language to prevent illegal aliens from receiving those tax credits. While Sen. Sessions attempted to include language in the bill that would prevent illegal immigrants from receiving tax credits, his recommendation was rejected.

How the fuck do you give a tax credit to a group of people who don't pay taxes?

Ryan is a spineless pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Ryan is a spineless pussy!
    Far worse than that! Actually I think he is some sort of vagina like apparatus that can walk an talk.

Very scary!

He is a puppet like the rest. None wan the train to derail on "their" watch so they keep passing the buck and digging deeper and deeper

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post

It's called welfare and FDR started it!

One day people will see that is all for show. I take that back, no they won't

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Ok someone help me out here...

(8) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens

Ryan’s bill preserves the expansion of the President’s expiring child tax credits without any accompanying language to prevent illegal aliens from receiving those tax credits. While Sen. Sessions attempted to include language in the bill that would prevent illegal immigrants from receiving tax credits, his recommendation was rejected.

There's already plenty of fuck heads that get a huge tax return and don't pay shit. Breeding is a job evidently.

Tons of single mothers or mothers with a live in non husband, file head of household, claim kids, claim etc,etc, and get back thousands of dollars more than they paid in in a "refund". How the hell do you get refunded more than you paid?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JHampton View Post
    Tons of single mothers or mothers with a live in non husband, file head of household, claim kids, claim etc,etc, and get back thousands of dollars more than they paid in in a "refund". How the hell do you get refunded more than you paid?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    And this is the main reason that "marriage" is way down in poor neighborhoods!

This is a subject that Carly F gets very well. I agree with her on a 3 page tax code. Otherwise I'm with Rodney and she looks like she would stab you in the calf with a nail file.

I'm down with horse whipping the whole lot of them and in front of their families and friends.
    Genesis 9;2