Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tonight's debate

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I'm more convinced than ever with last night's performance...anyone who votes for Trump is an idiot. Dude don't know his ass from first base.
    Truth, he never says anything but "We'll be great again", "I'll bomb the shit out of them", "Nuclear is bad" etc. All sound bites and no substance.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Truth, he never says anything but "We'll be great again", "I'll bomb the shit out of them", "Nuclear is bad" etc. All sound bites and no substance.
    That's because he's in over his head, but his ego and poll numbers won't let him realize it.

His numbers will come down as people realize his dog and pony show has no substance. He can wing it only for so long.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-16-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Y'all slow down...he is winning in the polls right?

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Yep...but that's because, in general, most people are stupid.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    And, there, in a nutshell, it is.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I can not believe that the polls from last night show him winning. I got up for work today and the morning news said Trump looked better than ever, more humbled and ready. Didn't everyone see the same thing I saw? Said Paul finished a distant second and Carson would be last. If Trump gets the nomination that will blow my whole "he's helping Hillary" idea. It will also help strengthen my beliefs that we are doomed as a Nation. Holy cow.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Polls aren't predictive of the nominee at this stage. Most people aren't paying attention yet. Just look at the sea change of discussion on this very site. Hasn't been long ago that this site reflected the polls with Trump and Carson at the top.

Rand doesn't have a chance but the johny come lately's around here are cute nonetheless.
    Last edited by Stripa Swipa; 12-16-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

LED, you and I are pretty much on the same page, on pretty much every thing in regards to this election.

Trump is a bumbling idiot. He can not respond in any way other than shallow, insubstantial personal attacks when attacked himself. This is the guy that thirty some odd percent of American polled want in their executive office? Fuck.

Roddie is a good judge of women. No arguments.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton