Thread: some pics of the test

Mrs. Guru on her "hunt" at the test in NC with the wirehaired queen.

Mrs. Guru with the baby.

The venerable "hunting judge" - huntlabs

And the young and somewhat slow- Maverick, who was really distraught by all the ruckus.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Thanks DR great pix Mrs Guru will be tickled to see them. It was great to meet you guys this week end. Hope to see ya'll next week end at Copper Black.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Where did you find that fine young hunter at. That hat really shows what the hunt test are all about. Winning!!
    HRCH Dog\'s Lil Legacy SH

Guru- I will burn ya'll a CD of what i got, i am haveing a hell of a time emailing the 6.5 mp shots, (3megs). PM me the address in Summerville and I will send them on if i don't see you guys next week.

Hope they don't try to track down Mrs. Guru to determine if this was before of after she bought her liscense.

Notice the deadly weopon that Hntlabs is wielding. That is what got him in trouble.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

I just got word from Maverick that he feels I took that him acting retarded joke a little too far. Guess you gotta watch what you do when i have the camera in hand.