Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which one of you is this?

Default Which one of you is this?

Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I hate cats and cat owners. Keep your cat on your own property and this wouldn't be an issue.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

We used to shoot em with a bow and pin them to ground to keep them from getting into the garbage. Feral cats should be hunted, they are more of a nuisance then hogs in some places.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

All cats should die. Ive killed my fair share.

Presbyterian College has a feral cat problem. Didn't there used to be a dead cat thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I think there's been a few such threads over the years.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Best part: "If I knew this was going to become a (expletive) storm, I would have just shot the cat with a BB gun," he reportedly told police.

I hate cats. Been a while since I killed one but I don't live in St. Matthews any more.

Should have just brought the cat to Santee11. He loves cats and has a special rescue for them. If ya'll need his address let me know. You can just drop them off at his house.

City problems.......

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    City problems.......

Preech it.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Best part: "If I knew this was going to become a (expletive) storm, I would have just shot the cat with a BB gun," he reportedly told police.
    That was the meth talking...

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    City problems.......
    Not really, my wife started feeding a few strays. The few strays turned into a whole herd of cats that pissed in my shed. One got in my truck and pissed after I left the window open two inches. I had my son shoot them all with a 22 when me and his mom were at the store. That was great, but he got a little over zealous and killed our pet house cat.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Not really, my wife started feeding a few strays. The few strays turned into a whole herd of cats that pissed in my shed. One got in my truck and pissed after I left the window open two inches. I had my son shoot them all with a 22 when me and his mom were at the store. That was great, but he got a little over zealous and killed our pet house cat.
    Shootin em over bait ah...

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post

Yeah really, had you done that shit in a subdivision your ass would have been a headline and we would have heard about how bad a person you were. Sounds like you did what you needed to do without incident, try that in the town limits.......

Next time all he needs to do is catch the cat and take it to a kill shelter on the other side of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Presbyterian College has a feral cat problem. Didn't there used to be a dead cat thread?
    This is true.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by wackensndstackem View Post
    City problems
    Same as "first world problem?"
    Last edited by Fish; 12-15-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

When I was at Lackland AFB there was a skunk problem. You could look down an empty street at night and watch skunks crossing the street under the street lights all the way down the street. There was a faint "skunky" musk smell that was in the air at all times of the day and night. And this was at the regular BMT dorms, it was even worse around the "casuals" barracks.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-15-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Here's what this polar bear thinks of cats.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f17_1450080863
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."