Thread: Who is this idiot? I know some of you know him....

Default Who is this idiot? I know some of you know him....

http://wfla.com/2015/12/04/gun-shop-...mas-billboard/
    “I’m not some person who’s an anti-gun person, and you know just railing against the gun industry. That’s not me at all,” said Attorney Jack Swerling.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I don't know who he is but he looks constipated.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hate to think this was my role model.
    When you watch his interview he has the chain and all.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 12-13-2015 at 03:45 PM.

Big league criminal defense attorney in Columbia.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I have known Jack for years. Used to shoot a lot of clays. He was home invaded and kidnapped at one point. Cannot understand wtf this is all about, but believe you me, it isn't random and there is an end game...

You and your buddies seem to get kidnapped a bunch. I see a pattern developing and used to know some folks that cured that type of thing on the side but think they are in Tx mashin Redheads right about now lol.. I don't get it..

On a serious note I do find it odd that someone would GAF about, and go as far as to ask the opine of a fat out of shape crooked attorney. An attorney that by the way is a CCW holder and that has been robbed and kidnapped but who spouts ass guts and condemnent about a sign that his lugubrious self thinks out of line.

His fat lips flap hypocritically about a Gun billboard whilst slobbering chicken grease and greedy fingers fondle the pockets of rapist and murderers so that he may own a Kriegoff or pair, how humorous.... GMAFB go back to your gravy hole biscuit eater and leave the signage to men who can still see their pecker.
    Last edited by Strick9; 12-13-2015 at 04:59 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

Didn't he actually shoot someone too during all that? I can't remember the story that well anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be thinking of James Corley. He shot an armed robber during the middle of his poker game or something like that.
    Genesis 9;2

Jack is just another whiny ass I am offended dipshit. Fuck em all.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

If someone breaks into your house, you shoot him with a silencer, and it doesn't kill him, you can bet that fat, constipated, SOB will figure out a way to sue you, the gun maker, and the silencer maker for cruel and unusual pain and suffering for his injuries. Ole fat Jack has built his fortune on representing inmates and criminals, suing the state for millions. That's just the way he rolls.

It's ironic that one of his former client's robbed and abducted him.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Not really. You lay down with dogs, you are gonna get fleas...

Good point.

He's saying a billboard is in bad taste. Have you ever seen a classy billboard?

If the damn gun was pushed against Santa's temple I'd agree. But those billboards are on the upper end of classy as far as billboards go. Probably pissed because one of his lawyer buddies wanted that billboard to advertise how good he is at milking insurers, the workers' comp system, and the disability system.

Dude needs a hobby. If I was a bloated criminal defense attorney I'd be on a big boat sipping Courvoisier out of a belly button, not studying billboards in N. Charleston.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Big league criminal defense attorney in Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Jack's crooked ass robbed him first...lol
    G

Don't ever trust government. Don't ever trust this sick society. Don't ever trust that law enforcement can protect you when you need it. -Duck Tape

]
    PSA should invite the whiners to come in and shoot some silenced guns at the range. Nothing wins over non-shooters better than letting them experience shooting and that feeling of empowerment that the heft of a nice gun gives you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk