Thread: Possible Trump Assassination Plot

Default Possible Trump Assassination Plot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

And this stings the Military Industrial Complex:

It happened to Gandhi, it happened to Martin Luther King, and it could happen to Donald Trump. In his book “The America We Deserve,” printed in 2000, Donald Trump predicted that the Septemeber 11 attacks would happen 14 months before the event, accurately predicting the blame would fall on Osama bin Laden.
    Add this to it:

GOP Establishment’s Rick Wilson: Donor Class Must ‘Put a Bullet in Donald Trump’

In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Wilson conceded that “Trump is still a very powerful force right now” because he appeals to part of the of the conservative base that Wilson said was activated by his “nativist” message. Wilson insisted that the donor class “can’t just sit back on the sidelines and say, ‘oh well, don’t worry, this will all work itself out.’”

“They’re still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump,” Wilson said. “And that’s a fact.”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Trump's definitely got them all worried. This comes out on top of the GOP talking seriously about a brokered convention to force another candidate.

Those people are fucking stupid, they do that and we get Hillary for sure. Hell, Carson said he'd drop the GOP and run as an Independent too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Hillary will be the next president.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    ...they do that and we get Hillary for sure.
    Or, a third term of Barack...or a least a very long second term...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

When folks figure out that the pubs are wolves in sheep dog costumes? Hillary is what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Hillary will be the next president.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    When folks figure out that the pubs are wolves in sheep dog costumes? Hillary is what they want.
    Barack will not let Hillary become President.

My prediction:
    Biden doesn't have any money nor does he have an ability to raise money. Barack is going to let Hillary get the nomination but then direct his FBI/Justice Department indict her. The Dems will have to have a brokered convention and will nominate Joe to replace Barack...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I want Joe to run. I want to be able to go to my back porch and shoot my guns off when I hear random noises.

Trump is only making a mockery of this to help Clinton win. If by some chance he is seriously running then I will admit I'm wrong. So far Jeb Bush, Rubio, Cruz and Carson spent millions on this, while the media funds Trump with free publicity. Carson might get the nomination, but trump will run as a independent and take votes from him. Remember the very first debate Trump was the only one who said running as an independent was not out. Meanwhile Ivanna Trumps best friends mom becomes the leader of the free world.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkLee View Post
    Trump is only making a mockery of this to help Clinton win. If by some chance he is seriously running then I will admit I'm wrong. So far Jeb Bush, Rubio, Cruz and Carson spent millions on this, while the media funds Trump with free publicity. Carson might get the nomination, but trump will run as a independent and take votes from him. Remember the very first debate Trump was the only one who said running as an independent was not out. Meanwhile Ivanna Trumps best friends mom becomes the leader of the free world.
    I think we are a little too far into this to continue with the idea that it's not seriously running for Oval Office.
    Last edited by Steelin' Ducks; 12-11-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    I like we are a little too far into this to continue with the idea that it's not seriously running for Oval Office.
    I don't think he is not serious. He is seriously helping Clinton out. Look at how much he spends compared to the rest. He pops off and people think he is great, but will never get the nomination. Look at the relationship between Trump and Clinton from 1992 on. He is a master at games playing the general public. Hell he might win if he names Dog the Bounty Hunter as his running mate.

He just pissed em all off again by saying a CWP should be just like a drivers License & valid in every state.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    He just pissed em all off again by saying a CWP should be just like a drivers License & valid in every state.
    He right on that one.

Trump's working for the middle America vote. Appealing to them on every topic. None of the others are even trying to do this other than Carson. Carson has a god message just not the stage presence Trump does.

The entire thing is one big cluster fuck though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkLee View Post
    I don't think he is not serious. He is seriously helping Clinton out. Look at how much he spends compared to the rest. He pops off and people think he is great, but will never get the nomination. Look at the relationship between Trump and Clinton from 1992 on. He is a master at games playing the general public. Hell he might win if he names Dog the Bounty Hunter as his running mate.
    If he really is just playing us to help put Hitlery in the WH, I can't help but hope that 'Karma' chooses to do nasty things to both of them... such as their planes fall out of the air... or they explode from having too much fart gas in them... or they trip on their tongues and impale themselves with their serving forks... or something...

Hitlery belongs in a prison jumpsuit and I've never trusted Trump.

I was leaning towards Carson, but after he sent me that lithograph portrait of himself last week I crossed him off. My little sister might be bent enough to have a framed picture of Obama in her house, but I'll be damned if I'll have any. Roy Rogers and Arnie Palmer came the closest to that honor, but meeting Arnie in person about 15 years ago crossed him off the list as a snotty old man. Roy was 'good people'.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Dang. You're just messing around about Arnie, right?

Could you imagine being in a coma for the past 10 years. You would wake up to the first black president, gays allowed to openly marry and be in the armed forces, police shootouts almost everyday, kids killing each other at schools, Wheaties and Olympic hero Bruce Jenner a woman, at war with a religion, Bill Cosby a rapist and Trump leading the GOP. We are screwed as a nation