Thread: Dog Training

Hi everyone, I recently discovered this site and think it is fantastic.
    I have a 10 month old YFL, I am just wondering if there is anyone in the Rock Hill area that trains? I am just looking to meet others that work their dogs so that maybe I can learn from them. This is my first effort at really training a dog properly. I would look forward to meeting or talking with anyone.

Welcome Swampdog!! I'm probably a little too far away from ya, but someone else should have some info for ya.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

You are fairly close to a good friend of mine who is a trainer. He lives near Mooresville, NC.

Check him out here

And by the way, he enjoys people coming by and training with him so feel free to drop by anytime.

I hunt most weekends on my place at Winnsboro, which is not that far for you. Some weekends I take my dog with me and work her in the 5 acre pond we have on the property. We can cooridinate a training session here and there.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Swampdog you need an official welcome. I'll put it on the main forum.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."