Thread: Whistleblower comes forward

Whole lot of data on those two terrorists is coming to light. Once again a preventable massacre was allowed to got forward because of PC, inaction, and government inefficiency.

They knew he was a radical, they knew shit was wrong with the "marriage" and visa, they knew all about the arms, meetings, and radicalization.

And folks, you can be damn sure they know about the same type people in our backyards. You can be damn sure their response in preventing them from acting is going to be about the same as SB was.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Whole lot of data on those two terrorists is coming to light. Once again a preventable massacre was allowed to got forward because of PC, inaction, and government inefficiency.

They knew he was a radical, they knew shit was wrong with the "marriage" and visa, they knew all about the arms, meetings, and radicalization.

And folks, you can be damn sure they know about the same type people in our backyards. You can be damn sure their response in preventing them from acting is going to be about the same as SB was.
    Which is why I can't help but wonder if someone who's pulling the strings doesn't want all of this to happen. I won't speculate past that point, but there's some real bread crumbs laying around.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

It ain't rocket science! Of course they do. "Gun control"

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    It ain't rocket science! Of course they do. "Gun control"
    I'm thinking more in terms of 'confiscation', which is what finally came out earlier this week.

Obama wants his Muslim 'Army' to have free reign. I would hope they'll be in for a BIG surprise.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

We are all just pawns...
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

They know about all these things. Hell they are the ones that start the ball rolling by feeding info and weapons/explosives to these idiots. In other words, they trigger them.

Why do you think there is always a "drill" going on nearby. This one was SWAT, Sandy Hook was a school shooting drill 2 miles down the road, Boston Bomber was a bomb drill going on.

It ain't rocket science, it's just a matter of opening your eyes and paying attention.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."