Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El Chapo has had enough of this bullshit

Default El Chapo has had enough of this bullshit

Forbes

Drug Kingpin El Chapo Guzmán Reportedly Threatens To Retaliate Against ISIS

Fugitive Mexican drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán has reportedly threatened to eliminate ISIS if it continues to destroy his drug shipments to unspecified Middle East countries that go through the terrorist group’s so called “caliphate,” a website called cartel.blog reported Thursday.

In a harshly-worded encrypted email addressed to ISIS head Abu Bakd Badhdadi, the head of the powerful Sinaloa Cartel reportedly said: “My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore who tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

He added: “You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly pussies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

News of the alleged threat, purportedly issued by El Chapo through one of his sons, was first reported in the U.S. by cartelblog.com. Cartel.blog, a little known website created last year to report on the Mexican cartels and the “failed war on drugs,” claims the email was leaked by an unnamed “Mexican blogger” with “intimate ties” to the Sinaloa Cartel.

ISIS, a fanatical messianic group, opposes drug consumption and apparently has been destroying shipments found passing though territory it controls in Iraq and Syria.

The e-mail has not been authenticated. DEA spokesperson Rusty Payne told me via e-mail: “I don’t have any information to weigh in either way.”

Guzmán, who DEA has called the world’s #1 drug criminal and greatest criminal drug threat to the U.S., escaped in July from a Mexican high-security prison through a hole in his shower connected to a clandestine tunnel. The 17 months Guzmán was in jail (he was arrested early 2014) did nothing to diminish his prominence in the global illegal drug market.

As head of the Sinaloa Cartel, an international criminal organization with billions of dollars in revenues, El Chapo has long been considered the number one supplier of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamines into the U.S.

According to DEA, the Sinaloa Cartel dominates the lucrative illegal drug market in nearly the entire U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii.

While the U.S. may be the Sinaloa Cartel’s most lucrative market, El Chapo’s presence is global. In recent years he has expanded his criminal empire from the Western Hemisphere and Europe, to Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

Guzmán’s hiding place remains unknown, despite a massive international manhunt and millions of dollars in rewards for information leading to his arrest. He is believed to be hiding in Sinaloa, his home state, from where he reportedly issued the threat against ISIS.

Twitter: @DoliaEstevez

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaest...-against-isis/

This guy is in control of the worlds supply of redheads. I either want to join him or kill him. Can't decide which...

you just don't want to piss this guy off. He is difinatly the badestassed MF'r in the world... Like the whole world. I hope they never catch him.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 12-10-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Well the fucker could let me come down and kill those ducks without being a douche. So far, he has refused my overtures.

Yep and if he can control this mess turn him loose
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    This guy is in control of the worlds supply of redheads. I either want to join him or kill him. Can't decide which...
    T-minus 3 months +/- a few days and I'll be shooting them down there ... ducks that is, not drug lords.

See, THIS is where a "Go Fund Me" page has some meat on the bone.

I have $100 to blow some. SHIT up
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Well the fucker could let me come down and kill those ducks without being a douche. So far, he has refused my overtures.
    They are down their now, or have been. I keep on getting good stories. We just need to get a small group of us one day, like three days, just ducks, screw shooting quail with kids and sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    T-minus 3 months +/- a few days and I'll be shooting them down there ... ducks that is, not drug lords.
    Tamps?

If he has all the redheads then as far as I am concerned they are extinct... They all died from fear.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

he is pretty good at chopping heads off too

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    They are down their now, or have been. I keep on getting good stories. We just need to get a small group of us one day, like three days, just ducks, screw shooting quail with kids and sticks.
    I have been reading a lot of Don Winslow lately. Gonna take a bunch to get me to go back down with Don T.

Well, maybe not all that much. Fuck it. It haunts me.

ECU, you want to go on this one, Bubba...

I'm going to go down with someone, i figured Jacob and them were working on something like that.

ECU, you want to go on this one, Bubba...
    Talk to me brother!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-10-2015 at 08:43 PM.

I bet he's got the wallet from Pulp Fiction in his pocket. BMF.

West Coast is still doable but I am an East Coast mofo. Since the Z's have lost their asses, it has got to be getting there, but until I see a brother standing in front of the Los Patos I am skeptical. I do not mind the mordida, but it has to go to ONE hombre who can guarantee my scalp...

Don T has been down two times I think this year, then this last one he was going for two weeks back to back, then again I believe in March. We just talked in passing around the last horse race.

Tamps?
    West coast ... Ducks in the morning, room on the beach, off shore fishing on the fourth day.

Man, I'm about envious about that.