Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citadel

People are too fucking sensitive these days.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

If their intentions were what it appears, then proper steps will be taken. If it was not, I hope they don't cave in to political pressure. Best case scenario, GPJ = 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Rosa has NEVER stood up for the students down there!

You ain't getting promoted to Lieutenant General unless you are a "Yes man". Kno dat!

Those kids don't need to be suspended or expelled. Give them 120/BT for gross poor judgement and let it go. There was no intent to be racist....
    Last edited by Cottontop74; 12-11-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Typical homos having a pillow party. I've heard stories from that queer factory.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Typical homos having a pillow party. I've heard stories from that queer factory.
    Classy post
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

1. The President will never survive this 2. This is what social media, in this case Snapchat, will do for you 3. Right about now the person that took those pics and posted them to Snapchat is probably enrolling in Clemson for next semester. Carry on, MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Rosa has NEVER stood up for the students down there!
    Agreed
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Never before in US history have those so offended been so emboldened. It is a power play in which we, as a nation are eagerly and proudly capitulating. I saw a small example of it last night at the USCA Graduation Ceremony. The folks who refused to stand at the singing of the National Anthem combined with those who did stand but refused to put their hand over their heart and sing, were the most vocal and obnoxious when their friend/relative's name was read.....even though they were asked to refrain until all could be read. Of course, this behavior was not challenged because of what the response would have been.

When I was growing up, everyone demonstrated much more courtesy and respect. Back then, folks had more dignity and demonstrated more politeness, regardless of their cultural background.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    Never before in US history have those so offended been so emboldened. It is a power play in which we, as a nation are eagerly and proudly capitulating. I saw a small example of it last night at the USCA Graduation Ceremony. The folks who refused to stand at the singing of the National Anthem combined with those who did stand but refused to put their hand over their heart and sing, were the most vocal and obnoxious when their friend/relative's name was read.....even though they were asked to refrain until all could be read. Of course, this behavior was not challenged because of what the response would have been.

When I was growing up, everyone demonstrated much more courtesy and respect. Back then, folks had more dignity and demonstrated more politeness, regardless of their cultural background.
    Was Rodney there?

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I can't believe the responses on here. The kids were dressing up the knobs as ghost. Not everything is meant to be racist, this country we live in has become a nation of the offended and pussified. Its sad our young people can't just be young people without outside interests over analyzing every move they make. I hope these boys don't get suspended. I really wish outside interest groups would stay the hell out of SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    I understand they were dressing up as "ghosts", but they had to know that their choice of costume was not a good one and would cause backlash. Now these cadets have the hire ups jobs on the line (unfortunately).

In my opinion, you gotta be smarter than that.

I agree with you on the fact that we have become the nation of the offended but you also got to do your part as a cadet and know not to put on a klan outfit basically!
    Smitch, you nailed it.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    How fucking stupid does one (or a group,for that matter) have to be? C'mon fuckers, you can't wear a pointy white hood in PC USA in 2015. Sharpton will be en route in or under 24 hrs...
    I disagree. The fact that sharpton will be en route is the exact reason people should be pissing on "racial taboos" a hundred times a day all over the country.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I can't believe the responses on here. The kids were dressing up the knobs as ghost. Not everything is meant to be racist, this country we live in has become a nation of the offended and pussified. Its sad our young people can't just be young people without outside interests over analyzing every move they make. I hope these boys don't get suspended. I really wish outside interest groups would stay the hell out of SC.
    Agreed, and well said.

Too many of you boys are living on the edge of wuss cliff.

This is exactly why we have a no cell phone rule. You come in, your phone goes in the bowl. Pick it up when you leave.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1