Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Citadel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Citadel

Uh Oh boys they are on the National news!
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Link
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Citadel Suspends 8 Cadets Over White-Hooded Photos
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-hooded-photos
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

seen a picture and headline at the msn homepage earlier...didn't click on it hoping it's wasn't citadel

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cit...JZ?ocid=onepro
    Last edited by cleancutredneck; 12-10-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Yeah it was my old company, Charlie(the company that usually has the most athletes and blacks) It is a tradition for the knobs to perform a skit at Christmas. Apparently they didnt anticipate for the wearing of white hoods to be interpreted as KKK or maybe they just didn't think they would have to worry about it as "it would never get out." Whatever the true story it sure makes the entire school look bad, I imagine it will not end well for them. Enjoy your semester off dumbasses.
    Last edited by 803; 12-10-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    Yeah it was my old company, Charlie(the company that usually has the most athletes and blacks) It is a tradition for the knobs to perform a skit at Christmas. Apparently they didnt anticipate for the wearing of white hoods to be interpreted as KKK or maybe they just didn't think they would have to worry about it as "it would never get out." Whatever the true story it sure makes the entire school look bad, I imagine it will not end well for them. Enjoy your semester off dumbasses.
    Did the pants and shirts remind anyone else of A Clockwork Orange? Some weird shit goes on behind those walls...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

surely they were given a white slip
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Citadel: The ultimate Frat.....
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Citadel: The ultimate Frat.....
    Nah, we don't all drive z71 tahoes
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Ugh. Casual Cat here as well. So shoulda stopped at the jive step
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

The Citadel is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    The Citadel is sad.
    In what way?

Terrible. Makes me wonder how they could be so clueless about how that would turn out. N company 98.

How fucking stupid does one (or a group,for that matter) have to be? C'mon fuckers, you can't wear a pointy white hood in PC USA in 2015. Sharpton will be en route in or under 24 hrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    How fucking stupid does one (or a group,for that matter) have to be? C'mon fuckers, you can't wear a pointy white hood in PC USA in 2015. Sharpton will be en route in or under 24 hrs...
    I disagree. The fact that sharpton will be en route is the exact reason people should be pissing on "racial taboos" a hundred times a day all over the country.

Kids do stupid things, and it's going to cost some, if not all, of those boys their places at the Citadel.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

National Action Network is calling for the school president to resign...

I can't believe the responses on here. The kids were dressing up the knobs as ghost. Not everything is meant to be racist, this country we live in has become a nation of the offended and pussified. Its sad our young people can't just be young people without outside interests over analyzing every move they make. I hope these boys don't get suspended. I really wish outside interest groups would stay the hell out of SC.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I can't believe the responses on here. The kids were dressing up the knobs as ghost. Not everything is meant to be racist, this country we live in has become a nation of the offended and pussified. Its sad our young people can't just be young people without outside interests over analyzing every move they make. I hope these boys don't get suspended. I really wish outside interest groups would stay the hell out of SC.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I understand they were dressing up as "ghosts", but they had to know that their choice of costume was not a good one and would cause backlash. Now these cadets have the hire ups jobs on the line (unfortunately).

In my opinion, you gotta be smarter than that.

I agree with you on the fact that we have become the nation of the offended but you also got to do your part as a cadet and know not to put on a klan outfit basically!
    Last edited by smitch320; 12-11-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson