Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember this fine gent?

Default Remember this fine gent?

Euric Cain, the man indicted in the shooting of Tulane medical student Peter Gold, was accused Wednesday (Dec. 9) of kidnapping and raping a couple that police said he carjacked less than 24 hours after shooting Gold.

Cain, 21, already is jailed on a $6 million bond after his Dec. 3 indictment for the shooting. Now NOPD investigators say video and DNA evidence links Cain to the couple's kidnapping and rape less the day after the shooting.

Cain was booked Wednesday with two counts of first-degree rape, two counts of second-degree kidnapping, two counts of armed robbery and two counts of carjacking in connection with the couple's attack, reported Nov. 21 at 3 a.m.

The victims in the two incidents are not connected other than by Cain being accused in the crimes.

In Gold's shooting, prosecutors said Cain was the man captured on video surveillance robbing and attempting to kidnap a woman around 4 a.m. Nov. 20 in the Lower Garden District. New Orleans police said Gold, 25, attempted to intervene in the crime and was shot in the stomach by Cain.

Cain has pleaded not guilty to the shooting. NOPD investigators said Cain is the man seen on a chilling video sequence shooting Gold in the midsection and then attempting three times to shoot Gold in the head, only to have his gun jam.

Warning: This video includes graphic images of a man being shot.

Shooting of Tulane medical student Peter Gold Nov. 20, 2015
    Tulane medical student Peter Gold is shot while trying to stop an armed robbery Nov. 20, 2015. Warning: This video contains graphic images of a man being shot. (NOPD)
    According to the new arrest documents, the second attack occurred when a male-female couple was entering a car parked near St. Philip and Henriette Delille streets in Treme early Nov. 21.

An armed man hopped into the back seat of their car and demanded the couple's cash and credit cards at gunpoint, the documents say. The suspect, who police said has been identified as Cain, ordered the woman to drive the car about four miles away to the parking lot of an abandoned school near Abundance and Press streets in the Desire neighborhood.

There, according to police, Cain ordered the couple into the back seat of the car. Cain raped the woman, according to an arrest warrant affidavit. The report said Cain then also forced the man to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint.

The documents said that when the assaults finished, Cain ordered the victims out of the car and threatened to kill them if they notified police. The report said Cain drove away in their car and the victims called police from a nearby store.

Cain was arrested two days later in connection to Gold's shooting, when authorities said they learned he had been driving and was in possession of the black Ford Focus stolen from the raped couple.

NOPD Sex Crimes Detective Keisha Ferdinand wrote in her request for an arrest warrant that police obtained video evidence showing Cain using one of the couple's stolen credit cards at a store. On Dec. 3, Ferdinand wrote, the Louisiana State Police Crime Lab returned a DNA match from ejaculate fluid left on the raped woman to an existing sample from Cain in the CODIS database.

On Tuesday, police confirmed with the victim that she did not know nor engage in consensual sexual acts with Cain, and the warrant was approved early Wednesday morning.

Nictoria Washington, described as Cain's 17-year-old girlfriend, was indicted last week on the allegation of being an accessory after the fact to attempted first-degree murder in Gold's shooting. Police said Washington harbored Cain at a home in the 2200 block of Delachaise Street, where he was arrested Nov. 23.

Washington is not mentioned in court documents as a party to the carjacking and rape allegations.

Cain faces a mandatory life sentences if convicted of his charges. Washington faces a prison term of up to five years if found guilty.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/..._most-comments

What a portion of feces.

Now I ask you, why the fuck do you not have a weapon in your vehicle accessible at all times?

He or I would die. Even if he got the drop on me as 2 did about 25 years ago when I was driving a company truck and one hopped in the passenger seat and the other in the back on Two Notch in Columbia.

They demanded a ride for a few blocks. I would have run that bitch into a power pole had a gun been pulled and run over 10 cops had a cock been produced by one of those animals.

Wake up peeps.

This could be fixed quick and cheap. I'll donate the round...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Anybody know where I can buy another case of .223 and about 300 rounds of .40 cal hollow points?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Now I ask you, why the fuck do you not have a weapon in your vehicle accessible at all times?

He or I would die. Even if he got the drop on me as 2 did about 25 years ago when I was driving a company truck and one hopped in the passenger seat and the other in the back on Two Notch in Columbia.

They demanded a ride for a few blocks. I would have run that bitch into a power pole had a gun been pulled and run over 10 cops had a cock been produced by one of those animals.

Wake up peeps.
    People, meaning victims, have it in their mushy heads that if they cooperate and don't resist these thugs will just take what they want, not hurt them and move on. How many times have you heard the advice given "just give them what they want and you'll survive"? It's maddening.

I would have run that bitch into a power pole had a gun been pulled and run over 10 cops had a cock been produced by one of those animals.

"The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    What a portion of feces.
    You are being far too generous.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Anybody know where I can buy another case of .223 and about 300 rounds of .40 cal hollow points?
    http://www.sgammo.com/product/223-55...-fmj-m193-ammo

http://www.sgammo.com/product/federa...p40hst3-ammo-0

Or if you really just want a few hundred rounds...

http://www.sgammo.com/product/federa...t-ammo-p40hst3

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yep, that sack of murderous shit needs to by killed nice and slow.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

That med student best be glad the thug didn't know how to use his weapon. Either that or the Lord intervened.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

1) That animal needed to be put down long ago.

2) I will not suck a dick. Even at gunpoint.

Good thing that TEC-9's are pieces of shit.

How in the hell do you stand by and allow someone to rape your woman, and then blow him?

Only two outcomes I can think of:

1- He would have died

2- I would have died

Wake up peeps.
    This is how I think. I read all the time where the victim was "led" down a wooded path or into a stock room....fuck that, shoot me in the back running away or in the face fighting your ass, cause you aren't taking me anywhere.
    I may pretend to be complying while I wait for the right time to pull the IWB,

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    People, meaning victims, have it in their mushy heads that if they cooperate and don't resist these thugs will just take what they want, not hurt them and move on. How many times have you heard the advice given "just give them what they want and you'll survive"? It's maddening.
    growing up and cutting my teeth in retail.....that is all you heard.
    Now, all security experts say put up a fight, get dna under your nails if nothing else. Most perps will flee if you throw down with them

I have known 3 beautiful young ladies of South Carolina that have been abducted.

The first was found a while later buried on a farm.

The second hasn't been found yet.

The third went on to law school and become a successful attorney before killing herself 20 years later.

It won't end well. Ever. Never quit fighting.