Thread: Single Fixed Pin Site

Default Single Fixed Pin Site

Looking for a single pin that's not one of those slider deals - that's not plastic... Shouldn't be this hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Huh
    Not a slider but a single pin. Not sure.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Picked up a couple sights a while back that would probably work for you. Just gathering dust in a drawer here. PM me if you are interested in a decent deal on one or both.

Cobra three pin you would just drop a couple pins off of. All metal frame, .019 pins.

Viper single pin with 2 .019 fibers, all metal frame. Worked out to be 20 for top and 30ish on my old slow bow. Prob 20 and 40 on a fast bow.

Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles