Thread: 3rd Shooter?? What Happen To Him?

Default 3rd Shooter?? What Happen To Him?

Has anybody seen anything about the third shooter in California? They were all about reporting three gunman until after they killed the two in the SUV and then there was no more mention that I have seen.

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

probably another case of the media trying to hype shit up by reporting false information and when one says something they all run with it. There should be a damn fine or jail time for reporting false data....then again, maybe #3 is on the grassy knoll with woody harrelson's pops
    You can grow up to be just like me....

I just posted about the same thing....
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

It was a person running like hell from the scene (I would have too). Once caught, they were cleared of any wrong doing.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEX8WeZU2wA[/ame]
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I've asked the same thing for days...

Kinda gotta wonder about the story in the 2nd video above. He wondered for a second, then was like black...umm, Impala. Some girl behind him says SUV, and then he's agreeing it as a SUV.

I know he was probably stressed out about everything, but damn.