View Poll Results: peep yes or no?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I shoot a peep and shoot my bow regularly

37 50.00%
  • yes I shoot a peep and only shoot my bow during the season (not much practice)

24 32.43%
  • no I dont shoot a peep, but I shoot alot and practice often.

4 5.41%
  • no I dont shoot a peep and only shoot by bow during the season (not much practice)

9 12.16%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: peep sight? yes or no?

Never shot a peep until I got my current bow, just a kisser and a consistent anchor. Will NOT group without one. And believe me I've tried, cause I can't stand a peep.

Anybody ever try a String Splitter? Wanted to try it when I restrung my bow last year but the shipping was outrageous for something you can throw in an envelope....

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Never shot a peep until I got my current bow, just a kisser and a consistent anchor. Will NOT group without one. And believe me I've tried, cause I can't stand a peep.

Anybody ever try a String Splitter? Wanted to try it when I restrung my bow last year but the shipping was outrageous for something you can throw in an envelope....

I don't actually shoot a string splitter on my set up. However, I've shot my buddies several times and I really like it. I've always shot a kisser and a peep, old habit that I'm happy with.

The splitters come in various sizes, I think my buddy has the biggest size. In low light is when you can really tell the difference. FWIW I can see through peeps at dusk a lot better if they are solid black. None of that yellow, green, or red b.s., but that's just me. I'll prolly put a splitter on after our season goes out.

We talking bout the little duck marshmallow kind of peeps? Delicious is what they are !

Get an Anchor Sight but as far as shooting until legal shooting light, the bow itself seems to block my view enough that I can't shoot that late. An Anchor Sight also reveals the slightest bit of grip torque. If I'm not mistaken they might actually make a sight that also performs the same duty as the Anchor Sight all in one package.