Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Valley Hs

My kids were taught the same as I was.......obey the law and respect the officer and his commands, and then if you were treated bad, let Dad deal with it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I don't. Care what your views are on kids cotton. I'm just sad you have reproduced
    Amen.

He would definitely have failed the test I think should be necessary in society, in order to reproduce.

$600,000 pay day coming.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    $600,000 pay day coming.
    That's the sad reality
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

The SRO didn't just walk into that room, he was responding to a call for assistance. A call presumably made by the teacher.
    The SRO did not have the luxury of walking away from the situation. How many times and how long should he have to wait on some punk to get up and leave the room as instructed. Failure to follow a lawful order will always get your ass manhandled by LEO.
    As far as the SRO manhandling the kid, I have no problem with what I saw. If you got to go, you go hard. half assed will get you hurt or worse.

Fuck that kid.

I'm glad there are some other people on here that share my view on this matter.
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.

My whole problem with this is where the hell is the principal. When I was in school, disruptive kids were taken out by the teacher or if they were really acting up, the principal would come. It doesn't takes armed friggin cops to deal with kids talking in class! I hope that kid gets a big payout on this one! Enough to send her to college!

Only thing I can see for certain in that video is the student chose to go the hard way.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Riddle me this... Would any of you have a different view on this if the girl was 4'8" white and weighed 85 pounds and the SRO was 6'4" 260#'s? I would argue that for each of us, that situation would raise different emotions. The weight difference, the race difference, the physical size difference. We shouldn't but we do.

I see an officer, in about 10 seconds, turning a girl over backwards in her desk, wrenching her out of it by the arm and neck and then throwing her across the room. Then our esteemed Sheriff states that she was resisting arrest. There is a difference in failing to comply and resisting, but its all in how the record is spun.

Was she disobeying the officers orders? We can only assume that she was, but there are much more appropriate ways to deal with non-compliant people than what I saw. It is a freaking school, not an alley-way. And people wonder where the we vs. them mentality comes from... its stuff like this.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Enough to send her to college!
    if she doesn't have the brains to leave peacefully with the LEO, I doubt she has the brains to really succeed in college
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Fuck that little bitch, allegedly she told him to "get the fuck out her face" and "he don't know me!" Before all of this per a Valley student in the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    My whole problem with this is where the hell is the principal. When I was in school, disruptive kids were taken out by the teacher or if they were really acting up, the principal would come. It doesn't takes armed friggin cops to deal with kids talking in class! I hope that kid gets a big payout on this one! Enough to send her to college!
    When you were in school people acted like humans. A friend of mines wife is the school nurse at Lugoff Elgin High School. It would amaze you the fight stories and how bad peoples shit gets kicked in. They had one kid last year that was put in a coma. And for the record, most of LEHS is white.
    Last edited by willk; 10-26-2015 at 06:16 PM.

For all you naysayers,

I went to public school in Columbia (unfortunately) and I have no sympathy for that little bitch. I know all to well what those fools do in class. Lock the bitch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I can see both sides of the argument. I can't get the video to play so I am just speculating on what may have happened. I can only say that if it was my daughter she would have obeyed the officer got up and left the room. Then she would have given me her story and I would handle her or the school after I got their side of the story. As some people say on here "if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes".

Kids are animals in the classroom now. My sister is a teacher. Woe be it to any who dare to educate our youth. Underpaid doesn't begin. Under-insured is probably a more accurate view. You cannot underestimate how violent a school aged child will be willing to get with an adult.

Anyone remember "We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way." If the cops get called into your classroom and you act savagely you may just get treated as such. White, black, yellow, w/e.

wow...

what's the gubmint's boot taste like?

Raise your kids with respect. Pretty simple solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Wait, that's a she? Anyone else notice all the other medicated chillren in the class didn't flinch?i
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 10-26-2015 at 06:59 PM.

What if flipping that desk over it broke her neck or back, and killed her. Would that have changed anyones opinion?

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Watched WLTX and the story given was that she was disrupting class and was told to go to the principals office. She refused! Principal was called to the classroom and she refused him! Then the resource officer was called and she refused him - stupid mistake on her part for the third time with 3 different voices of authority so the precious little angel got her little self forced to go to jail! What a wonderful day in Colimbia!!!!!! Cottonbut please never spread your genes!!!!!!
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"