Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Valley Hs

Default Spring Valley Hs

Someone post up a link to the video of a school resource officer slamming a spring valley student to the ground just sitting at their desk! This is why you don't send your kids to public school. If that was my child I would go over there and turn that place out!

Wistv.com

15 seconds is hardly enough to get any real "facts" of the situation....and I could care less what color the cop or the kid were. Appears to be a school administrator in the room too. Does look like excessive force, but again it is a 15 second video so who knows.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Parents of students at Spring Valley High School are already reacting to the video. A group calling themselves the Richland Two Black Parents Association called the video "egregious" and "unacceptable."

"Parents are heartbroken as this is just another example of the intolerance that continues to be of issue in Richland School District Two particularly with families and children of color," the statement said.

Well that didn't take long.

Who is to say this wasn't deserved? With no background on the situation jumping to a conclusion only makes you look like an idiot.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Who is to say this wasn't deserved? With no background on the situation jumping to a conclusion only makes you look like an idiot.
    Law enforcement officers are not in the business of punishing people, that's the court's job. Their job is to apprehend subjects with as little force as necessary. I don't give a shit what they did, you don't throw someone back and drag them like a dog who is not resisting or being combative at all! Everyone is entitled to due process and a jury of your peers. The cops are not the ones to issue punishment.
    Last edited by Cottontop74; 10-26-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Fuck me does Cottontop have kids.......
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Thinking the same thing.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Punishment should be carried out by the courts and parents, not some cop. If the child did wrong, they should be punished severely. I'm all about whipping the shit out of your kids and harsh punishment, but that is for the parents.

Cottontail you are an idiot.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    Aww lawd if a cop does one of my kids like that! It's gonna get real! I'm talking Bill Oriley gonna be talking about me if that happens to one of my kids!

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    You just now figuring that out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Law enforcement officers are not in the business of punishing people, that's the court's job. Their job is to apprehend subjects with as little force as necessary. I don't give a shit what they did, you don't throw someone back and drag them like a dog who is not resisting or being combative at all! Everyone is entitled to due process and a jury of your peers. The cops are not the ones to issue punishment.
    You're a fucking moron. So you're saying that's how you punish kids? By slamming them down? Not listening to an officer will result in such actions. Again, without knowing the background as to how many times the teacher or the officer tried to get the student to abide, you can't make assumptions.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

I went to Spring Valley 5 years ago, unfortunately things aren't looking very good for the cop who has a history of "excessive force" if you will. He did make the school feel safe though I'll give you that, not the kind of guy you want to run up against.

My $ is that is a 15 second video doesn't even begin to tell half of the story.....

The kid could've been reported to have a gun, the officer could have asked to search the kids bag multiple times and he didn't comply, I could go on and on....

1 fact I do know is that video doesn't tell me diddly squat of what actually went on, heck whoever sent the video in could've edited it down to that 15 second clip.
    Last edited by cusportsman; 10-26-2015 at 04:09 PM.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    You're a fucking moron. So you're saying that's how you punish kids? By slamming them down? Not listening to an officer will result in such actions. Again, without knowing the background as to how many times the teacher or the officer tried to get the student to abide, you can't make assumptions.
    I smell a civil suit!!!!

I don't. Care what your views are on kids cotton. I'm just sad you have reproduced
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

The kid that filmed it sucks at math.