Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer closure

[QUOTE=Cottontop74;2006904]Integrity is something that you get from your morals and conscious. My conscious is my guide. I see no reason for closing the season so I would still hunt. Just bc the govt made gay marriage legal, I will never condone it. Just because abortion is legal, I will not do it. Closing the season is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I will not honor that. You do your thing.[/QUOT

I'm glad your conscious supersedes the laws intended to protect our natural resources. I didn't say anything about agreeing with the law. I stated your reckless public announcements that you will openly disobey a law. Which by the way is not the first time you've publicly announced this stupidity. You let your conscious be your guide...maybe...just maybe, it'll help you apply some intelligence to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Y'all act like this is something new...
    For real.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Fucking stupid. You are a great big spoon just stirring up shit. Good job!

G

Watch your mouth Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I just received notification that SCDNR is temporarily closing all game hunting until further notice due to flood waters rising. I will forward additional data as available. This will impact 20 coastal counties and into the midlands of South Carolina. I think it will start at noon tomorrow.
    You stated "all game hunting". So no dove shoots Saturday?
    Become one with nature then marinate it.

They will probably not shut an entire county down, rather certain areas.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

CC will have hard time killing that many cow horns in the morning bunch of killers down there now.

Another kneejerk reaction..

Didn't yall just go through something similar?? God must have told someone to act.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The DNR is driven by producing revenue- writing tickets. So if this is to be they will shut down the whole counties to make it possible to write more tickets. The officers could give 2 shits about the resources. Their only goal is writing tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleberry Ridge Runner View Post
    You stated "all game hunting". So no dove shoots Saturday?
    Was wondering the same. Any clarification here?

DT - Just a guess but I have to imagine a decision like this is also accounting for the fact that DNR resources are not available to access a large portion of the state (potentially) as well as being ordered to assist in the disaster itself? I would imagine that this along with the flooding are the two factors contributing to the decision?

Hopefully this doesn't apply to dove for the above reason, hopefully!
    Last edited by Elcid_Fowler; 10-06-2015 at 08:56 PM.

A lot of old rusty skinning poles are gonna get cleaned up over the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What
    Last edited by FLATWOODS; 10-06-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    There's a fine line between HARDCORE AND IGNORANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Integrity is something that you get from your morals and conscience. My conscience is my guide. I see no reason for closing the season so I would still hunt. Just bc the govt made gay marriage legal, I will never condone it. Just because abortion is legal, I will not do it. Closing the season is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I will not honor that. You do your thing.

agreed!!

[quote=Elcid_Fowler;2006917]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Integrity is something that you get from your morals and conscious. My conscious is my guide. I see no reason for closing the season so I would still hunt. Just bc the govt made gay marriage legal, I will never condone it. Just because abortion is legal, I will not do it. Closing the season is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I will not honor that. You do your thing.[/QUOT

I'm glad your conscious supersedes the laws intended to protect our natural resources. I didn't say anything about agreeing with the law. I stated your reckless public announcements that you will openly disobey a law. Which by the way is not the first time you've publicly announced this stupidity. You let your conscious be your guide...maybe...just maybe, it'll help you apply some intelligence to your posts.
    I don't believe a thing I read on an interweb forum. Until I got a letter in the mail or read it in the state newspaper id keep hunting! There is Nothing in he rules and regs manual that informs the hunter that the seasons can be altered due to inclement weather. I'd keep on hunting. I'm good though. No flooding in mine or surrounding counties.
    Last edited by Cottontop74; 10-06-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usrgce View Post
    The DNR is driven by producing revenue- writing tickets. So if this is to be they will shut down the whole counties to make it possible to write more tickets. The officers could give 2 shits about the resources. Their only goal is writing tickets.
    Bullshit. The officers are working their balls off helping with the flood. This is coming down from the department heads. You really should be ashamed of yourself for posting that, but I am sure that you aren't...

Bull shit is what that is. Shit ain't right. Not every where is affected by flood waters

Good job DNR!!!! One notch on the side on conservation. ... Duck Tape, I still think your cunt for your stance on the confederate flag, but this is the best news I heard all week. ..

Hunted tonight. Farm had plenty of places for them to hide. Had a nice 8 chasing does in the field by 6pm. Hope they don't close it my wife's going out of town for the weekend and I'd sure hate to ruin 3 days of free passes in October. I understand their concern however just sucks cause I'm a good 2 miles from the river and the deer aren't exactly penned up
    Last edited by loud1; 10-06-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usrgce View Post
    Amen!