Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer closure

Hunt anyways fuckem. They are all tied up saving people right now. Save peoples lives that are flooding and fuck the deer

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Shit, where the fuck have ya'll been? ....It would be like shooting deer in a barrel in those flooded areas.

Kinda like shooting deer in DT's old deer pen?!?!
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Unless you are mailed something, I would keep on hunting. No magistrate would find you guilty. If they don't properly notify you, you can't be convicted with anythjng. All you have to say is you didn't know or request a jury trial.
    Last edited by Cottontop74; 10-06-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    A few days out a 4.5 month season is not a big deal. With no daily or seasonal limits on bucks areas have to be closed during floods to protect the resource.
    Again, you people act like when a deer moves from the swamp, he becomes a freaking pet that will eat out of your hand.

1. Deer keep deer senses. Put a nocturnal swamp buck on a hill and he is still nocturnal. I have pics to prove it.
    2. Many people that live along those flooded areas have situations far worse to deal with than hunting all day
    3. A deer that keeps the wind in his favor in the Swamp will still smell your ass on the hill.
    4. Many people do not have the means to access their hunting property until Sunday so the deer on their property are all safe.

But since SC DNR quit with turkey check stations as well as a variety of other programs such quit planting our WMAs, you can lick my ass when trying to convince me they are worried about protecting the "resources"
    Last edited by redhead25; 10-06-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    Just curious how they go about messaging the closure to areas. I mean before my father passed two years ago, I couldn't tell you the last time he ever was on social media for hunting related information. Public postings on the road maybe? DT any idea? Mailings to each license holder?
    Ulysses taped a notice to our gate one year. We hunted several days before anyone went out and saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The rut is most definitely on here. Watched them all afternoon going at it. Still haven't seen a single hog. They got hammered by this flood around here.
    I thought you said they were confused and stressed. Guess they can still chase tail though. Makes every single man feel better I guess.

Is there a list of the areas that will be closed yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I swear I'll kill 17 cowhorns tomorrow if this is true.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Romeo, is that the new Citadel training for todays tough men. A guy comes on here to give you a heads up and you insult.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Are you Captain Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Unless you are mailed something, I would keep on hunting. No magistrate would find you guilty. All you have to say is you didn't know or request a jury trial.
    You really are one of those people that add zero value to anything...Even if that is your view, which is wrong, no respecting person should publicly advertise this. Err...no person with a sliver of integrity states this kind of stuff publicly as much as you. I find your posts very distasteful at best.

Ulysses wrote me a warning back in the day when it was closed on one side of bluff rd. That was one fast GW.

Great, dnr give out depredations permits with no accountability and allows thousands of deer to 've shot in fields at night with spotlights and closes the season for a flood to protect the deer.
    Charles Ruth is an idiot.

I have never know them to shut a county down. That is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    You really are one of those people that add zero value to anything...Even if that is your view, which is wrong, no respecting person should publicly advertise this. Err...no person with a sliver of integrity states this kind of stuff publicly as much as you. I find your posts very distasteful at best.
    Integrity is something that you get from your morals and conscience. My conscience is my guide. I see no reason for closing the season so I would still hunt. Just bc the govt made gay marriage legal, I will never condone it. Just because abortion is legal, I will not do it. Closing the season is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I will not honor that. You do your thing.
    Last edited by Cottontop74; 10-06-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Damn you El Cid had you not quoted him I wouldn't see his comments.

He is on my ignore list and it works until someone quotes him. I thought cottontwat was an ethical hunter? Not very ethical to ignore the rules that may be put in place by our DNR.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    I swear I'll kill 17 cowhorns tomorrow if this is true.
    Send me the pics, that's if Donnie doesn't beat you to them.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    I have never know them to shut a county down. That is crazy.
    Really? Odd. It used to be common around here.

10 pages by tomorrow night