Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joaquin

Relentous , I just got my boat back and was looking forward to fishing the harbor all week , in fact I set my mud minnow trap on the way in to work. I am just going to hope it kicks farther out to sea so we can fish this weekend. A lot of time left for this thing to turn but who the hell knows.
    Last edited by rob70; 10-01-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rob70 View Post
    Relentous , I just got my boat back and was looking forward to fishing the harbor all week , in fact I set my mud minnow trap on the way in to work. I am just going to hope it kicks farther out to sea so we can fish this weekend. A lot of time left for this thing to turn but who the hell knows.
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the hurricane has nothing to do with the forecasted rain. While a close brush would make it worse, we are getting a ton of rain from the stalled system over us now which is also what is keeping the hurricane from hitting us.

In laymen's terms, it's either going to rain cats and dogs or elephants and hippos.
    Last edited by mud ugh; 10-01-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Muslim named storm?

#hurricanelivesmatter.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I was getting my hopes up 4wheeling around santee would be happening this fall, but with all of this I'm pretty sure I will at least be able to get the boat off the lift again.

Quote Originally Posted by mud ugh View Post
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the hurricane has nothing to do with the forecasted rain. While a close brush would make it worse, we are getting a ton of rain from the stalled system over us now which is also what is keeping the hurricane from hitting us.

In laymen's terms, it's either going to rain cats and dogs or elephants and hippos.
    You think the flounder will still eat Saturday ?

Can't catch them on the couch.

I'll be busy doing inside chores and chasing the old lady around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by mud ugh View Post

I'll be busy doing inside chores and chasing the old lady around the house.
    remind her that you can run faster horny than she does afraid

Absolutely
    867-5309

Probably catch them in the median at the Jedberg exit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Category 4 now. The meteorologists are so happy.

Those of you along the coast, could you imagine the 12-18" they are predicting coupled with the tides we have had this week?
    Holy shit the flooding!!!!!
    Thank goodness they are dropping now....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Those of you along the coast, could you imagine the 12-18" they are predicting coupled with the tides we have had this week?
    Tides were insane earlier this week. It's going to be an interesting weekend up this way.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The hell with the soccer moms and shoppers not being able to travel. I'm more pissed by the fact that this will completely fuck shrimping season and my dove field that we rested last week.

my brother just sent me a pic from dewees and it had just started raining but the road to capers was in 6" of water....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Half of my back yard has been flooded one or twice a day this week!
    As big as any tide cycle I have ever seen....HUGE!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

My buddy just got home from clinical in Charleston. His front door steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Spartanburg Flooded this morning, the Dodge dealership had brand new Rams washed away. This shit could get crazy this weekend!
    someone died right there at new cut road at the single lane bridge if im not mistaken. Its a hole right there and water was about 3 feet from the top. and its about 18-20ft tall.

Dockside at Edisto flooded the other day with the tide. Lord knows what all of this will bring.

Supposed to be headed down tomorrow. Might have to take the High Tide into town.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post
    Dockside at Edisto flooded the other day with the tide. Lord knows what all of this will bring.

Supposed to be headed down tomorrow. Might have to take the High Tide into town.
    I've canoed the blvd on several occasions
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.