Thread: Four bankruptcies and 30,000 layoffs

Default Four bankruptcies and 30,000 layoffs

I'm not worried by Trump's four filed bankruptcies nor am I bothered by Carly Fiorina's 30,000 HP layoffs.

We need a president with experience dragging a "business" out of bankruptcy and laying off 30,000 government workers seems like only a good start.

I wish these two got along better because a Trump/Fiorina ticket would be good for US businesses.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Laying off 30K Goobermint employees wouldn't even make a dent, 300K would be a good start. I'd start with the democrats in Congress.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-23-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don't trust trump one bit.

Carson/Fiorina 2016
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Carson has the morals but not sure about the balls, trump has the balls but not sure about the morals!
    To bad people are sleeping on Rand Paul he has both.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Carson has the morals but not sure about the balls, trump has the balls but not sure about the morals!
    To bad people are sleeping on Rand Paul he has both.
    I think he is soft spoken and takes the time to think about stuff before he blabs an answer, which denotes intelligence, but people mistake it for not having balls.

He had the balls to out right say that he did not believe a muslim would make a good leader in this country, in an interview. In the PC world we live in today, that took balls.

But I agree with you, he is soft spoken and not as high strung, and in comes Fiorina for VP, she is a firecracker and would make a great VP for him. Based on the last debate it seems like she has everything I want for a foreign policy/military decision maker. Carson has the morals and intelligence to get the country back on the path. I think its a good combo.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Most successful businessmen have failed a time or two before they made it. They took the risk that most would not and some times they weren';t successful but they didnt quit after they failed they pushed through and were able to win big, in Trumps case one of the richest men in the world.

Both Fiorina and Trump would be a welcomed change to the whitehouse. Too bad they wont run together.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

All I got is we need somebody besides what we got now as the President and in Congress
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Trump is a self-aggrandizing idiot. As far as politics go, he's full of shit, so he should fit right in.

Rubio is growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    Trump is a self-aggrandizing idiot. As far as politics go, he's full of shit, so he should fit right in.

Rubio is growing on me.
    I've read that Rubio has a rich car dealer sponsor that his wife draws an income from. An that's the problem with most of these people. Owned by special interest . And that's the thing Trump has going for him he isn't.

Don't kid yourselves. They are all terrible candidates in a sad shit show. But hopefully one of them will win.