Thread: I Like His Style

Default I Like His Style

Militia Organizer Threatens to Arrest Stabenow Over Iran Deal

By Hannah Hess
    Posted at 5:43 p.m. on Sept. 22

UNITED STATES - August 16: Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., speaks to a small crowd as she campaigns for democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at the Scott County Democrats Picnic in the Park in Eldridge, Iowa, on Sunday, August 16, 2015. A majority of the crowd left after hearing Sen. Bernie Sanders, D-Vt., speak prior. (Photo By Al Drago/CQ Roll Call)
    The man threatening Stabenow claims strong ties to a Michigan militia group. (Al Drago/CQ Roll Call File Photo)

Capitol Police are investigating a man identifying himself as an “Oathkeeper” and an “American Patriot who has everything to lose” who has threatened to arrest Sen. Debbie Stabenow for treason because of her support for the Iran nuclear deal.

Jon Ritzheimer, the Arizona resident who reportedly attracted FBI attention when he organized an anti-Muslim protest rally and “draw Muhammad” cartoon contest at a Phoenix mosque, shared his plan to organize with fellow U.S. Marines in an open letter posted online Monday.

“We are planning on arresting Senator Debbie Stabenow, who voted yes to the Iran Nuke Deal. She will be arrested for treason under Article 3 Section 3 of the Constitution,” states the letter. “We have chosen her as our first target due to our strong ties with the Michigan State Militia and their lax gun laws that will allow us to operate in a manner necessary for an operation like this.”

Ritzheimer, 31, claims that after successfully detaining the Michigan Democrat, he and his armed militia “will continue to move across the country and arrest everyone involved with the Iran Nuke Deal” including the president.

A Stabenow aide cited an office policy not to comment on security matters, when asked about the threats by CQ Roll Call.

“The US Capitol Police are aware and are working with local law enforcement in Michigan on the matter,” said Capt. Kimberly Schneider in an email inquiry about the threat.

Ritzheimer stated he has notified law enforcement about his intentions, and plans to cooperate with them “and try to keep this as smooth as possible so we don’t have another ‘Shot Heard Round The World’ situation.” He is also seeking donations for his mission.

Niels Lesniewski contributed to this report.

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/hill-...eat-iran-deal/

Well, someone is eventually going to have to step up and do something because no one holding an elected position, commanders of military or police forces, or prosecutors have enough balls to so much as speak up on the matter.

Won't be long now before "Oathkeepers" is classified as a domestic terrorism organization by this bunch of shitheals in Washington.

This Iranian fiasco is going to end up killing a lot of Americans down the road, not to mention Israelis.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Oh, yeah. That's just what we need. Militias with agendas taking down officeholders. Works great in Africa and the middle east. Look how successful those societies are. We should emulate them.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    Oh, yeah. That's just what we need. Militias with agendas taking down officeholders. Works great in Africa and the middle east. Look how successful those societies are. We should emulate them.
    Do you have a better idea?

are you sure that's a man?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Care to take a guess where this quote came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Care to take a guess where this quote came from?
    That doesn't exactly mean every fat redneck that wants to carry out their navy seal fantasy can go put on their battle rattle and arrest people when they don't agree with them. GMAC makes a great point. We are not a lawless society that forms coups every time we disagree with the central government. You have he ability to remove someone from office now. It's called voting.

We've got elected officials who do not follow the rule of law and who regularly commit treason. But I guess that's just an opinion. And if that's the case, it'll have to get really bad before anyone will agree.

I agree to an extent.
    "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes"

What we have at this time is clearly a failure in the judicial branch. They are allowing the politicians to get away with this.

There is no disagreement there. Justice Roberts has been a terrible disappointment, Ron Burgundy style.

Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    I agree to an extent.
    "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes"

What we have at this time is clearly a failure in the judicial branch. They are allowing the politicians to get away with this.

That's because a majority of the appointees are beholden to political favor and not allowed nor willing to be unprejudiced and impartial.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    are you sure that's a man?

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Won't be long now before "Oathkeepers" is classified as a domestic terrorism organization...
    plotting kidnappings of politicians seems like a good way to land yourself on a terrorist list though, no?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAGander View Post
    plotting kidnappings of politicians seems like a good way to land yourself on a terrorist list though, no?
    Maybe ,but I'm way more terrified of a politician than I am an oath keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAGander View Post
    Everyone is already on a list of some sort. I couldn't get on a plane for 15 years because some crazy Irish bastard who has a similar name kept blowing shit up 25 years ago. And what pisses me off is that they associated me with that bunch of drunken assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Everyone is already on a list of some sort. I couldn't get on a plane for 15 years because some crazy Irish bastard who has a similar name kept blowing shit up 25 years ago. And what pisses me off is that they associated me with that bunch of drunken assholes.
    Maybe they were onto something?

Maybe. What of it?