Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Florence Deer Tag Meeting

Ducttape, any reason why you deleted your post? would you like to tell the class about Spike?
    Last edited by jevans; 09-23-2015 at 09:24 PM.

I'm guessing he deleted it due to lack of spine or lack of balls. Hard to say which one since he suffers from a severe lack of both
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Where are we with this discussion now? Telecheck won't work if you don't have Verizon? Ruth is Hitler's cousin? Cottontop is an idiot? Dog hunters want to keep shooting 8-10 basket racks a year?

Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by led0321; 09-24-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I'm guessing he deleted it due to lack of spine or lack of balls. Hard to say which one since he suffers from a severe lack of both
    I would say you are correct in your assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Where are we with this discussion now? Telecheck won't work if you don't have Verizon? Ruth is Hitler's cousin? Cottontop is an idiot? Do hunters want to keep shooting 8-10 basket racks a year?

Did I miss anything?
    The Rebel forces are ready and will strike at dawn sir!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

My post said the guy who used the drugged arrows sat behind me and he was not very vocal. I erased it because I do not know the other two who had a similar problem and they may have been at the meeting also.

Spike? Isn't that is your girlfriends name?

And leave Rambo out of this. He is busy writing a manifesto on why women are inferior.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Those that still dog hunt prob could care less if it is a basket rack, spike, 10 point with 22 inch spread, or a doe.
    Unless times have changed that much since I hunted like that. It was more about listening and working with dogs than killing deer. Killing deer is part of it mainly to keep dogs off of neighboring properties to keep from stirring up a honrnets nest cause the neighbor doesnt want to take his shotgun with him and kill whatever the dogs are running which came from another property to theirs which without dogs behind it prob would have never made it over there.
    I never remember hearing a dog Hunter complain that a neighbor took his shotgun with him and killed a deer in front of his dogs.

People think the dog hunters kill all the deer but in reality and truth be known still hunters kill pretty close to same amount. Not everywhere but in a lot of places it equals out about the same.
    I only take up for both sides cause I have done both and I agree there is a right way and a wrong way to do both styles of hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    My post said the guy who used the drugged arrows sat behind me and he was not very vocal. I erased it because I do not know the other two who had a similar problem and they may have been at the meeting also.

Spike? Isn't that is your girlfriends name?

And leave Rambo out of this. He is busy writing a manifesto on why women are inferior.
    Clever responses to say the least. I knew I wouldn't get anything of any intelligence or substance out of you. You're an arrogant cheap shot type of guy and usually that's the best you have to offer. Anyways, let's not get sidetracked, tell us who Spike is.

Ok, ok lets get back on subject.

Who is going to the meeting this evening?

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    I would say you are correct in your assessment.
    To be fair, there were a couple of other posts deleted. So I wouldn't say just DT didn't want to prejudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Ok, ok lets get back on subject.

Who is going to the meeting this evening?
    I plan to.

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Clever responses to say the least. I knew I wouldn't get anything of any intelligence or substance out of you. You're an arrogant cheap shot type of guy and usually that's the best you have to offer. Anyways, let's not get sidetracked, tell us who Spike is.
    I saw your pharmacist in the grocery store. He said your estrogen cream ready. Your transition is a bold step. Has you facial hair stopped growing?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Has anyone looked at the comments on Facebook's show off your Carolina Deer page?

There is a stark contrast from the people that post on their and the people who post on here that claim to have attended the meeting.

I have no doubt about the people commenting in here, but I'm wondering if the folks over there were in another room.

The break down of people and the discussion does not match much of what has been discussed in here.

There was nothing but farmers and big money at that meeting more "real hunters" needed to be present according to one post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I plan to.
    I'm trying to see if I can make it.

I still say my live streaming video idea would be great. I wanted to charge for it, but at this point I'd do it for free if someone had the tech to pull it off.

I'd hate to deny the masses if this meeting goes anything like the last one.

If we could live stream we could get questions from here in real time and ask them to Ruth on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I saw your pharmacist in the grocery store. He said your estrogen cream ready. Your transition is a bold step. Has you facial hair stopped growing?
    You are such an idiot. I feel like I am in an argument with my 5 year old. I understand why Charles Ruth looked at you like you were an idiot the other night when you asked your question. Indeed you are, full blown idiot.

The House should have just opened the committee meeting, wasted a day and used the previous 2 round of public meetings as sources. Three times for the same dog and pony show is too much, but entertaining.

Actually, come to think of it I shouldn't have insulted my 5 year old like that. She has a lot more whit and class than you. She actually makes sense when she speaks and is not ashamed of what she says like you are, the deleting post douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    There was nothing but farmers and big money at that meeting more "real hunters" needed to be present according to one post.
    "Real Hunters" means people that hunt like him.

All others are farmers and big money.

The public meetings are a waste. Much time and effort could be saved by just sending out survey cards to a small representative sampling of hunters and then crunching the numbers to find overall public opinion. Statistically speaking this would be a sound way of managing things. At least that's what I always hear is a good idea on some other hunting issues. Sarcasm intended.
    Last edited by Spur hunter; 09-24-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The House should have just opened the committee meeting, wasted a day and used the previous 2 round of public meetings as sources. Three times for the same dog and pony show is too much, but entertaining.
    Entertaining is a understatement.

Live stream would be the ticket.

Instead of C-SPAN

I-SHAN

Internet
    Streaming
    Hunting
    Affairs
    Network