Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know you're a douche when....

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Another member is having a get together for like minded crazy people that think the world is ending and want to make cheese. If your interested...
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Growing up me and my father were members of the local B.A.S.S chapter and would fish the locals and some state tournaments. It turned so competitive and once I got older we would become miserable with each other and end up at each others throat during the course of a tournament. Until one day we just both agreed enough was enough. Now we are back to fishing for the fun of it and are best friends again. A day on the water or in the woods is my oasis and getaway and if it starts becoming like work then I have to step back and ask myself why I do this?
    yep. i recently got that way with bowfishing tournaments. shot them for 6-7 years religiously. fished in about every local tournament that was held and a few out of state shoots. then i started to dread having to go fish them. Not because of the people, or because of the competitiveness, i just got burnt out on it. I met a ton of great people over the years at tournaments, some true lifelong friends. Now im starting to get back into bass fishing. something i put down 7-8 years ago when the bowfishing bug bit. In my opinion, there is no better way to become successful at a specific type of fishing quite like getting into your local tournament scene and sticking with it for a few years. BUT when it starts feeling more like work than fun, time to give it up or atleast take a break for a while!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The guy over on Archery Talk with the California record for non typical and typical mule deer was a good one. He bought his antlers from Colorado. He was in high heaven for weeks until someone exposed him. He told all kind of stories of how he was such a good hunter and had such good fortune.

He got charged by the Fish and Game because he actually submitted them with the signed affidavit.
    Link?
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    People are judged on how good or bad they are as a sportsman on how many fish they catch or animals they kill. Sad way to live, and this forum is guilty as hell of this.
    People who are worried about how other people will judge them will live a pathetic, miserable life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyeller View Post
    Link?
    Go over and do a search. There have been other hoax es since then about possible world record whitetails as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Another member is having a get together for like minded crazy people that think the world is ending and want to make cheese. If your interested...
    I just spit drink on my computer thanks

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    That kid is now like Tom Brady. He will never kill anything again that isn't questioned.
    You shut your filthy mouth.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You shut your filthy mouth.....
    Brady*

Go Gators
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

My take on it...Who gives a flying fuck? People need to get a life.
    AMEN to that!

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Go Gators
    I will pray for you and pray that your buck gets hit by a car.

That's just mean spirited.....

Or plagued by more donations lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com