Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know you're a douche when....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default You know you're a douche when....

http://www.northcarolinasportsman.co...ls.php?id=5351

What a fag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

No shit?

Well, I'll be damned.

Duh....ain't now wild whitetail got horns that color. I've seen a couple tv shows from a place in Pennsylvania where they all have crazy horns and are that color. That's what these Yankees want who are trying to impose these new buck restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Duh....ain't now wild whitetail got horns that color. I've seen a couple tv shows from a place in Pennsylvania where they all have crazy horns and are that color. That's what these Yankees want who are trying to impose these new buck restrictions.
    YOU ARE CORRECT NO DEER HAS HORNS,, they have antlers, you call geese Canadian don't you

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    YOU ARE CORRECT NO DEER HAS HORNS,, they have antlers, you call geese Canadian don't you
    Ha ................... Got em

Why am I not surprised. ...

I can understand taking a few pictures of your game on good days, you know, you and your friends around a nice pile of ducks or a big fish, or your wife's first bass. Anyway, I see a lot of people who are seriously looking for validation by constantly posting pictures of stuff like this on social media and elsewhere. Seems like so many want to be looked up to in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I can understand taking a few pictures of your game on good days, you know, you and your friends around a nice pile of ducks or a big fish, or your wife's first bass. Anyway, I see a lot of people who are seriously looking for validation by constantly posting pictures of stuff like this on social media and elsewhere. Seems like so many want to be looked up to in that regard.

2 things cause this...........Watching to many "Pro Hunters" on TV and not enough ass cuttings as a kid.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Charlestonfishing.com is the worst for this.

its ashamed really. I follow a few of the "sc deer hunter" pages on facebook and it is worse on there than anywhere ive ever seen.

Ive heard people mention it, and have had conversations with several people. It was brought up on here during the days of the deer contest, how people would be killing deer just because they were in an internet contest. I couldnt fathom the idea of that, but my recent observations show just how bad it really is and how many people have that mentality. Social media is now such an important thing in so many peoples lives that they will do anything to keep that persona alive.

there are so many posts on that sc deer hunter page of "checking in from bowman" with a picture of there rifle propped up in a deer stand. nobody gives a shit that you are hunting and more importantly why the fuck do you feel the need to tell people you dont know? and heaven forbid they kill a deer. I have nooooo problem at all with people posing behind little 4 points. i have absolutely nothing against killing every four point that walks across your path, but if its not your first deer, your kid or relatives first deer, or if their isn't a cool story behind it why post a picture of every single doe you shoot off the cornpile with your rifle. And them sumbitches cant wait to get it on facebook either.

i guess its the same, drake wearing, yeti sticker, cone life crowd that thinks looking the part and making sure everyone you cross paths with know you are a hunter is the most important part.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    its ashamed really. I follow a few of the "sc deer hunter" pages on facebook and it is worse on there than anywhere ive ever seen.

Ive heard people mention it, and have had conversations with several people. It was brought up on here during the days of the deer contest, how people would be killing deer just because they were in an internet contest. I couldnt fathom the idea of that, but my recent observations show just how bad it really is and how many people have that mentality. Social media is now such an important thing in so many peoples lives that they will do anything to keep that persona alive.

there are so many posts on that sc deer hunter page of "checking in from bowman" with a picture of there rifle propped up in a deer stand. nobody gives a shit that you are hunting and more importantly why the fuck do you feel the need to tell people you dont know? and heaven forbid they kill a deer. I have nooooo problem at all with people posing behind little 4 points. i have absolutely nothing against killing every four point that walks across your path, but if its not your first deer, your kid or relatives first deer, or if their isn't a cool story behind it why post a picture of every single doe you shoot off the cornpile with your rifle. And them sumbitches cant wait to get it on facebook either.

i guess its the same, drake wearing, yeti sticker, cone life crowd that thinks looking the part and making sure everyone you cross paths with know you are a hunter is the most important part.

What if it's with a bow?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Is this why you didn't like my bloody arrow pic I put on the facepage last week? I mean, it kinda hurt my feeling.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Spot on, the era of instant gratification........Welcome

Bunch of ef'ing coneheads is what they are.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Years ago, I was in a turkey contest, I had a team mate that said he took his son hunting, but told him he could only kill a jake because he had to kill the other birds for the contest. Last contest I ever entered.

Hunting contests make some people loose their mind, but I think you're right in that social media has the same affect.

As for this idiot. To get an official score it has to be an intact skull plate and can't be scored already mounted, so he had zero chance of pulling this lie off, even if he had made it more believable in the beginning.

I did have to question that smartass smirk on his face in that picture when I first read the article a few days back.

Hes got a bright future in taxidermy.

Piece of shit, what kind of penalty does this come with? I bet his truck has a squat.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

That's what you get for reading the scsportsmen.

Losers
    Windows Down!

I saw this article a little earlier. I'm thinking this kid should have those antlers shoved in every opening of his body and jugged around a little. What an idiot.
    Last edited by jevans; 09-21-2015 at 10:01 AM.