Thread: TW Telecom/ Level 3

Default TW Telecom/ Level 3

Which one of you didn't call before digging?

Anyone in the area use them? Are you down?
    Last edited by everlast; 09-14-2015 at 11:23 AM.

We have 6 student apartment complexes down because of the outage. Lots of people pissed.

Gotta hate that. We deal with that on a regular basis. Just had water line guys cut a fiber of ours this morning
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Expensive mistake......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Gotta hate that. We deal with that on a regular basis. Just had water line guys cut a fiber of ours this morning
    Y'all need to put some Kevlar® sheathing around that fiber. Yeah it would be expensive, but pay now or pay later.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

fiber actually has Kevlar wrapped around it. No match for a shovel or backhoe though
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Good point.

There goes my patent for sheathing.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-14-2015 at 02:11 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

As an excavator, most of the time the facilities are not properly located if they are located at all. But try explaining that to a pissed off heffer with her hair up in rollers.

Haha. Kevlar inner sheathing, metal sheating, and pvc outer coating. Still no chance against a trencher or backhoe.
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

When I saw the title to this thread, I thought it was some TV channel Climpsin would be playing on this week.