Thread: #animal lives matter too

I am honestly amazed and impressed...........

........that she was able to type that whole thing on a computer with her head lodged that far up her ass

Does she not realize that store bought meat was killed too? Dumb ass!

they walk among us boy.... And reproduce Too

I crawled into bed last night and my wife had switched the channel from the Cowboys/Giants game to Miss America. They were doing the question session for the girls. All of them had gotten pretty easy questions to answer. Daja Dial, Miss SC and black girl, was asked if "Military Style Guns" should be banned and not covered under the 2nd Amendment. Her answer was no, enough gun laws existed and the key to ending gun violence was education, not an answer I was expecting. You could see the judges all groan and make quick notes.

I told my wife that she just lost the crown on that answer with those liberal shits on the panel. People are ignorant on guns, they don't want to live in the real world and sure as hell don't want to use common sense.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/09/4195...term=ijamerica

I got to change it back to football after that.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-14-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got to change it back to football after that.
    That's because you told her the pageant was making you horny..

Some body needs to take her to a slaughterhouse and let her see where her meat comes from. From a animal that has no chance to escape and is kept in a pen until it is killed. Bet she eats veal too.Nore than not she isn't a bible reader or she would know that God gave us wild animals for food. We have always killed animals for food whether with gun or spear or cut its throat with a knife.