Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #F--YoFlag Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Only in America. This POS would be dealt with appropriately in North Korea.

Well played Tater, you almost got me to bite again.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Oh racism is dead since we removed the flag, didn't you know?
    Sometimes I think they do this kind of shit to keep us divided racially so they maintian ultimate control. One has to think if we came together then the power they have over us would decrease and they would be probably run for the hills over all the messed up crap they do to the american people. As long as we are divided they have control , playing a referee type roll and smoke screen us to carry out the hidden agenda the goverment has. Dam , sounds like I am wearing my tin foil hat .
    Last edited by rob70; 09-11-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rob70 View Post
    Sometimes I think they do this kind of shit to keep us divided racially so they maintian ultimate control. One has to think if we came together then the power they have over us would decrease and they would be probably run for the hills over all the messed up crap they do to the american people. As long as we are divided they have control , playing a referee type roll and smoke screen us to carry out the hidden agenda the goverment has. Dam , sounds like I am wearing my tin foil hat .
    Do you have an extra hat, I can't find mine.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Do you have an extra hat, I can't find mine.
    Been a long week for me , but I'll get it back together this weekend when my daughter and I spend all weekend camping and hunting . Away from all things political and football related all weekend .

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Yeah, that'll do too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

I realize that it is not quite lunchtime yet, so many are still in bed, but I haven't heard of any fireworks yet. No Avian X moments or anything.......?
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.