Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dove weekend

I didn't even get no invites so sat at the house and watched Clemson whupp up on the mighty terriers. I should have been a dentist
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

i shot the same gun I always shoot...winchester model 12 in 16ga...but this year, its wanting to misfire when the firing pin doesnt quite dimple the primer enough to make it go bang...so i shuck out that shell and hope the next one works. Then, I reach down and pick up the live shell with the dimpled primer and put it back in the gun hoping it will go bang the next time. I am pretty sure ndbrown stopped laughing at me early on....but I still got mine.

oh...and someone please inform me of the proper safety precautions blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure its safer for that shell to go off in my barrel than under my disc.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sounds like a good weekend.
    867-5309

It was a good hunt. I wore pants. 2th's boy can shoot really well. I did giggle at 2th shucking that pump.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I didn't even get no invites so sat at the house and watched Clemson whupp up on the mighty terriers. I should have been a dentist
    Imagine that
    More fuel = more boost!!

And what you mean by that? MrLeftoutscrewsonthewifescarandshewaspissedcausesh edidn'tgetavisororatshirtlikeyousaid?
    BSDFGHJKL
    YOU
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

nick got to sit his pole this time.

He didnt dance. I was disappointed.

Did you guys sit the clear cut again? I noticed all of those birds just before season, riding out to our place. .....

I didn't even get a cheek to stock.

It was a fun week building up to it though... Hey 2th

didnt hunt that clearcut but I plan to soon!

HS--you wanna come hunt with me? Ndbrown keeps bringing people that shoot well. I need some rank amateurs to sit near me.

oh...and connor shot like poo this past sunday and left the field moping bc he "had shot too many times to only have 5 birds." I told him to shut up, quit making excuses that all of us have used before, and to get another box of shells and consider yourself blessed to have a dad as cool as me.

He shot better after that....

I did dance and about busted my ass but you missed it.
    I forgot to get you to pick at Braylen about them blue jeans. He was scared to get out the car.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

I'd of driven over there if I knew nbrown was going to be there. I've had a signed bottle of wine sitting in my desk for like three years that he bought. Then, maybe dished out some shooting skills before I left.