Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Suppressor Process Question

14 and 16 months
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

I have one sitting up there now I need to pick up. Eforms may not be 90 days but it was a far cry better than waiting over a year for the first one.

422 days is what it took. Had half a day today and they called me on my way home to me know my tax stamp was in. .22 dead air mask on a Ruger mark iv tactical 22/45 is something else. Crazy quite.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    422 days is what it took. Had half a day today and they called me on my way home to me know my tax stamp was in. .22 dead air mask on a Ruger mark iv tactical 22/45 is something else. Crazy quite.
    Do you need to buy subsonic ammo for the pistol or will it shoot regular ammo <1000fps? I can shoot regular velocity (CCI) in my rifle and it stays subsonic but anything hi or hyper makes a crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Do you need to buy subsonic ammo for the pistol or will it shoot regular ammo <1000fps? I can shoot regular velocity (CCI) in my rifle and it stays subsonic but anything hi or hyper makes a crack.
    Regular .22 in a pistol is subsonic. Doesn’t have enough barrel length to make it super. I do have some CCI quite semi auto for a 10-22 that sounds like it’s coming from the pistol. Any regular ammo out of 10-22 suppressed will still crack the air. Haven’t tried hyper or hi velocity yet. Will check back when I get some
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

R. Not

That's sweet! Looks like a gun from a 007 scene. Fun and affordable to shoot too.

Yeah they reinvented the mark series with that single take down button. The mark series before the 4 is like a jigsaw puzzle to take apart
    R. Not

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    Ordered mine on 11/18/21, they held mine until eforms went live to certify documents. Signed eform on 2/4/22 so I am 146 days and counting for the “90” day eform turn around.

Anybody gotten approval through the eform process yet?
    Approved on day 169

Although not great, I had paperwork come back today 6 months on the mark.

Still better than 12-14 months.

Let me know if you are ready to start the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Stamps are rolling in this week!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.