Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Suppressor Process Question

I keep clicking this thread hoping to hear about an eform that came back in less than 90

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I keep clicking this thread hoping to hear about an eform that came back in less than 90
    Reddit has been full of reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

352 days and still “pending”….e-forms filed as individuals are coming back left and right. Have seen a few trust e-forms as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I'm about 100 days in on e-form with no stamp yet. Hopefully soon...

I’m at the 90 day mark on the eforms, if it only takes 3 more months it’ll be better than the first one.

Im seeing folks in alot of groups getting them back now from 90-120 days

Eforms Has been a disappointment so far
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

90-120 days is still better than 350-450 days
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Also I wanted to add that I contacted my local congressman’s office per online advise to look into the matter. Some say it helps, some say it doesn’t.

I reached out to them on Tuesday and the office followed up with me today saying they have an inquiry in to look at it.
    R. Not

from what Ive been reading the ATF is telling the congresscritters and senators inquiring about this on behalf of thier constituants to basically pound sand and its just taking that long due to purchases being up. ATF must be the most inept government group going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    from what Ive been reading the ATF is telling the congresscritters and senators inquiring about this on behalf of thier constituants to basically pound sand and its just taking that long due to purchases being up. ATF must be the most inept government group going right now.
    It really surprised me that the ATF responded back today. It’s another privacy form releasing Norman’s office to be able to inquire on my behalf.
    R. Not

Was really hoping to see people saying they had gotten theirs back as well. Oh well just hurry up and wait

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Turns out my “pending status” has been because I’ve been hung up in FBI NICS check for months along with thousands of others. According the the webs the fbi will run a check and if it doesn’t come back instant pass they will toss it in a pile and forget about it, hence the 400+ day wait on paper forms right now. Pissing contact between atf and fbi.

Ralph Norman’s office reached out to the fbi on my behalf last Friday. They informed me yesterday that I went from pending nics check to proceed and now it’s back In the atf’s hands. 37x something days later. Gonna call today and try to get an update but it doesn’t hurt to reach out to your local representatives office.
    R. Not

Day 400 and still no can. The ATF can suck a fat one. At this point it’s a joke how long it’s taking. Come on day 450
    R. Not

Default Suppressor Process Question

Ordered mine on 11/18/21, they held mine until eforms went live to certify documents. Signed eform on 2/4/22 so I am 146 days and counting for the “90” day eform turn around.

Anybody gotten approval through the eform process yet?
    Last edited by Gone South; 06-30-2022 at 06:53 PM.

112 days and counting. My biggest disappointment is SilencerShop. I sat on preparing to certify for damn near 3 months before I could send off the “electronic” paperwork. I really don’t believe they were prepared for the volume they generated through advertising.

A watched pot never boils. I was surprised to see my first two come in under 11 months. I e-formed one about two months ago with a LOT of help from Steelin'. If I see it before deer season, great. If not oh well. I waited too long for the HPA to materialize before I decided it wasn't going to happen.....I'm glad I didn't wait any longer.

14 mos and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this. The shop I bought it from has a range and allows conjugal visits. That has been nice.

411 day approval. About time. Now have another wait till the stamp comes in
    R. Not