Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Suppressor Process Question

I keep clicking this thread hoping to hear about an eform that came back in less than 90

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I keep clicking this thread hoping to hear about an eform that came back in less than 90
    Reddit has been full of reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

352 days and still “pending”….e-forms filed as individuals are coming back left and right. Have seen a few trust e-forms as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I'm about 100 days in on e-form with no stamp yet. Hopefully soon...

I’m at the 90 day mark on the eforms, if it only takes 3 more months it’ll be better than the first one.

Im seeing folks in alot of groups getting them back now from 90-120 days

Eforms Has been a disappointment so far
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

90-120 days is still better than 350-450 days
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Also I wanted to add that I contacted my local congressman’s office per online advise to look into the matter. Some say it helps, some say it doesn’t.

I reached out to them on Tuesday and the office followed up with me today saying they have an inquiry in to look at it.
    R. Not

from what Ive been reading the ATF is telling the congresscritters and senators inquiring about this on behalf of thier constituants to basically pound sand and its just taking that long due to purchases being up. ATF must be the most inept government group going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    from what Ive been reading the ATF is telling the congresscritters and senators inquiring about this on behalf of thier constituants to basically pound sand and its just taking that long due to purchases being up. ATF must be the most inept government group going right now.
    It really surprised me that the ATF responded back today. It’s another privacy form releasing Norman’s office to be able to inquire on my behalf.
    R. Not

Was really hoping to see people saying they had gotten theirs back as well. Oh well just hurry up and wait