Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banded/Avery

Im sure what dm1 said is true, but I work at atlantic game and tackle and deal with avery and banded a good bit. Avery got taken over by suntrust bank last year, they said they were gonna give avery one year to turn a profit and if not it was going away. Next thing I know Wayne called me from Banded and said that they now own avery. Btw those banded insulated breathables are the tits. We are gonna have them in bottomland this year

Quote Originally Posted by Burney Mac View Post
    All I hope with this acquisition is they bring back Buck Brush and Marsh Grass in a full line of products. Don't really care for Banded or Choad Belding but I miss Buck Brush.
    Avery store has clothing in BB MG and KW. As far as I know now there are no an to expand the clothing line or put our camp on anyone else's clothing.
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp View Post
    Im sure what dm1 said is true, but I work at atlantic game and tackle and deal with avery and banded a good bit. Avery got taken over by suntrust bank last year, they said they were gonna give avery one year to turn a profit and if not it was going away. Next thing I know Wayne called me from Banded and said that they now own avery. Btw those banded insulated breathables are the tits. We are gonna have them in bottomland this year
    As my post said bad business decisions and that will put you in debt.
    80-20 Genaration