Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polaris Ranger 570 vs. 900

At over 10k my white ass can walk. Fuck them expensive ass buggies.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

We just got a 900xp at the farm about a month ago. Last weekend was my first time really putting some seat time in...thing impressed me...I've had a lot of seat time in the rzr's and was expecting this thing to be a pig....had to run down the street to the other farm a few times, and drove it to the gas station 5 miles away one evening...with 2 labs, and 550ish lbs of people...we were running 61-62gps'd. Not what I was expecting. I'll be buying one come spring time..
    Cast and Blast 17 w/ Opti power

I have a 500 Ranger that is plenty fast and plenty powerful. My neighbor has the 700. It's faster, but all that did for him was get he and a passenger hurt a couple years ago when he rolled it. I guess it all comes down to what you are using it for or what you are trying to compensate for.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    At over 10k my white ass can walk. Fuck them expensive ass buggies.
    I am with you, my Suzuki Samurai can hang with about all of these. Plus I can drive it down any highway I choose with the AC or heat keeping me comfortable.

I have the 900. I got it for one reason- I have a family of 6 and my dad is often with us, as well. I want to be able to carry everyone on rides. It is a beast, although I have managed to get it stuck a few times. Like anything, it doesn't like deep sand or bottomless mud. Must have accessory on any of them is a winch.
    Carolina Counsel