Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost at sea

Don't know if any truth behind it. But I was just helping a few friends move a safe and one wife said they think they may have found them floating on their yeti cooler. Like I said this is he say she say. But that would be awesome and a true miracle from God. Yeti would also have a new sales pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Don't know if any truth behind it. But I was just helping a few friends move a safe and one wife said they think they may have found them floating on their yeti cooler. Like I said this is he say she say. But that would be awesome and a true miracle from God. Yeti would also have a new sales pitch.
    No truth thus far.

A styrofoam cooler was found a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Lord only knows I hope that is true. But damn if we need to give Yeti anything else to add to their commercials.

PS - I've been watching Fox News for about an hour and have not heard anything of those sorts yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ricequacker View Post
    Who in the hell is going to pay for this search and rescue? Is joe n. Going to contribute his 100k to the coast guard. What about the parents that let the two 14 yr old go alone. ... it was irresponsible on behalf of the parents,, they should be on the hook for the bill. ...

That is what our tax dollars are for, I could care less what it costs.

Besides most of the search crew is on US payroll anyway, we got to pay them either way

Prayers sent out since this happened, been following it on THT . One kid there posted this were his classmates
    Last edited by tprice; 07-28-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Person in water off Tybee Island.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-...ea-reward.html

According to this LOT of radio chatter

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/10919/web

Local feed to area radios near Tybee. (Okay, so this feed has nothing about boaters. Sorry.)
    Last edited by USMCsilver; 07-28-2015 at 07:35 PM.

man that would be awesome!
    Last edited by Tee; 07-28-2015 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

The coast guard just released their broadcast down there and reported that someone had seen a "person in the water".

Man I hope this ends well.

Just heard it. Looking g up the sectors now

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    Just heard it. Looking g up the sectors now
    I think they said it was reported at 20:03? Is that what you heard?

Pan-Pan just reported possible 2 in water. I don't get it. If someone saw ANYONE in the water, wouldn't they haul ass and get them? Doesn't make much sense. Sorry.

From tybee to Charleston. two reported in water. Pon pon regionregion/sector. Be right back

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Jut now...
    USCG Pon Pon for Ga/FL 2 people reported spotted in the water.

Heard it here:
    http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18939/web
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I can tell you that me and my brother in law capsized a boat 15 years ago at stumphole landing. We were in the water for 45 minutes with temps of 19 degrees. Luckily for us some kind fellas come to our rescue to pluck us out of the water and I am forever thankful. Prayers out that the same happens to these young fellas. If the rescuers of us on 12-19-2000 out of stumphole landing are on here today let me know, cause I owe you!!! Prayers to the two sailors....

Hears it as well. That was a new voice too. USCG out of Charleston reported that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Hears it as well. That was a new voice too. USCG out of Charleston reported that one.
    Yep and he didn't give a grid this time.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I think they said it was reported at 20:03? Is that what you heard?
    Just heard it again for 20:03 of Tybee. The broadcast in on a loop. At least it hasn't been cancelled.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Incoming call to CG Jax. But I can't hear the incoming.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-28-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Damn I hope they are alive.