Thread: Kel Tec Sub Rifle

Anybody familiar with the Kel Tec Sub rifle? Here is a link to the gun I'm talking about. I might have the chance to own one. Just wondering if they are any good or not.

http://www.kel-tec.com/prod03.htm

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I have a Kel-Tec P11 handgun. It's never failed on me, but the trigger pull is a bear! Not a gun you'd want to target shoot with and figure to be overly accurate to say the least.

That said..the chambering for the Kel-Tec "Sub" rifle are handgun rounds. I've never been fond of rifles chambered for pistol calibers myself...it doesn't make much sense to me, unless it's a full auto like a Thompson .45 (Tommy Gun), the Grease Gun etc...and those were mostly close work spray and pray type weapons.

The only other pistol round I think has a place is the Ruger .44 carbine. It works in thick brush or close hog hunting situations. But still probably doesn't do anything you couldn't do with a handgun.

If you wanted it just to play with then heck I don't see anything wrong with that. A man needs to have fun!

But that's just my 2¢.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."