Thread: Free Gun Manual Downloads Site

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This site is worth a bookmark in my opinion.
    The guy who runs it has almost every gun manual you can think of! From Accu-Tek to Winchester Super-X2s. He even has manuals for lights like Surefire etc. All downloadable .pdf files!!

This is his manuals page..link at the bottom takes you to his home page with more stuff.

Gun Manuals

Get'em while they are hot!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Here's the link to his homepage

Click-->Here

Illustrated Parts Breakdown

U.S. Army Field Manuals

Archival Books (Firearms and Reloading)

Magazines & Articles

Downloadable Catalogs

All Kinds Of Other Interesting Stuff
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Back ttt for a great website.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

Can we not get this stickied?
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 01-14-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?