Thread: Memorial Day Murph

Default Memorial Day Murph

How many did Murph yesterday?

The fiance, the kid I train and I all did a half "murph"/cindy style format.

The pullups destroyed me as usual. The fiance and the kid did ring pulls in the place of pull ups but they did well.

It was fun, hot dogs and hamburgers were enjoyed afterwards.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Had planned on doing it but all of a sudden allergies hit me on Friday. Been dealing with sinus headache since. I was going to do the 5,10,15 format. Probably the only chance I would have had at finishing it.

sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk

Did it straight through without a vest or partitioning.

62:13

I had not been eating or hydrating well leading up to this and I could tell.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

Missed it Monday so a group of us got together and did it yesterday evening. Did it 5,10,15 and it turned into less of a for time and more into just finish it. Could hardly see running the miles through the pouring down rain. Ran through knee high mud holes, but it really did give it a little extra special meaning knowing what our veterans have gone through for us. 63:03.