Thread: 5/16 and 5/18

Default 5/16 and 5/18

5/16 Fished a little south of the outcrop in 300'. Had the floor fish boxes about full by 11:00 so we trolled our way back in looking for wahoo. Put two planer rods out and only caught a few dolphin and cudas. Great day on the water.

5/18 Went back to the same area and fished from there all the way out past the 226 hole and then north of the hole and back in to 130'. Had 6 dolphin in the box... Straitened a hook on a sea monster and pulled off about 4 more. Slow day to say the least. Hopefully the weather will let us back out before the dolphin are gone. Scattered grass was a pain in the ass!
    Last edited by jws; 05-21-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Man oh man! Can't wait for the weekend! I was out there last sat and we had a great day also

right on!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

What type of boat JWS? Need a bigger fish box. Fished Monday also and it was kinda slow. Caught 9 phins and jumped off a sail.

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    Man oh man! Can't wait for the weekend! I was out there last sat and we had a great day also
    Enjoy, that NE wind and 4-5 second period up this way is a no go for us.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Not a bad way to spend the day, This weekend is going to suck.

At least go out and bottom fish or try to alteast