Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Ted Cruz On Gay Rights

Yes , Its just my opinion/belief made from reviewing all his posts and caricatures/ cartoons most with the FSM emblem poking fun at God and Christians. Common sense prevails to read between the line. FSM is more of an anti Christ movement/cult than anything else. He himself said he was an ordained minister of the FSM. If you research deep enough you find that its a true movement with ministers and such. I was astounded when I did a little research and learned more about them.

You have to wonder how some folks fall into such things especially those who appear to love Mother Nature. One thing is certain evil knows no fences or boundaries unless you build them yourself and maintain them daily.

Again just my opine. I doubt he even knows or is truly aware of the the evil that was spewing from his mouth. Nor did it do anyone any good to argue with such a person.

I would like to think that he was just pulling chains to get some chuckles but who or what type of person devotes that much time to blaspheming in such a vile manor to accomplish such a feat?

Griffin alluded earlier to somethings that I have personally experienced. There is a God, there is no question in my mind and it isn't blind faith nor my believing every single word of the Bible which I have read front to back that leads me to my assurance. My experience allows me to state our Gods existence as FACT.
    Last edited by Strick9; 05-27-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I'm not homophobic and culturally oppressive of any group.
    He probably doesn't give a shit either, but he knows that the
    people who will vote for him love to hate others and love to see
    some support for their hatred in their politicians.
    This dog will say whatever he thinks you want to hear, so go ahead and listen to him,
    tell yourself this fuck is the genuine article, and be happy.
    I don't have the time to read all the posts here, but your post seems to miss the point. He did not take a stand on any topic but the Constitution, and each states' right to determine their own laws. That has nothing to do with gay rights, but only the federal government's unconstitutional expansion of power into the realm of the states, which the founding fathers specifically guarded against.

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    I don't have the time to read all the posts here, but your post seems to miss the point. He did not take a stand on any topic but the Constitution, and each states' right to determine their own laws. That has nothing to do with gay rights, but only the federal government's unconstitutional expansion of power into the realm of the states, which the founding fathers specifically guarded against.
    You need to go back and read the post if this is what you've comcluded.

I've concluded that atheists have started their own religion with the sole purpose of mocking religion. Satan is a hard worker.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    You need to go back and read the post if this is what you've comcluded.
    At the point of the post, that's exactly what was being discussed from the OP (video) to the post I quoted. As for what happened after that, I don't have the one or desire to read beyond the first page!

Cruz gave the political and conservative answer to the question-that the states should (and are supposed to) have the power to govern themselves in regard to any laws.

This thread demonstrates why it is never a good idea to discuss/argue religion or politics.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Where's the Sammy kershaw?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Where's the Sammy kershaw?
    For Beanhunter
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-28-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    This thread demonstrates why it is never a good idea to discuss/argue religion or politics.
    Spot on. My first response to this thread.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Can we even ask why he was banned or is that new rule from tater's incident still in effect.
    The Lord moves in mysterious ways.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He seemed to be around this morning....

Benny
    Banned
    User Lists
    Last Activity: Today 01:13 PM

Dear Lord,
    please bring back our gay atheist member.

I figured he would be banned soon. Christian folk aren't fond of opposition.
    Last edited by raybird; 05-31-2015 at 04:09 PM.
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    I figured he would be banned soon. Christian folk aren't fond of opposition.
    There is a huge difference in opposition and disrespect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson