Thread: Regionals

Default Regionals

Just bought my tickets!

Who else is going?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

We've got some folks from our box making the trip. I'll just watch via the live stream I think.

Well, I survived Regionals, and more importantly, I survived Atlanta and reaffirmed my hatred for that stupid city.

Regionals was awesome, one of those things you do once. Saturday and Sunday was way over sold and it was packed. I wish crossfit would up the ticket price and put a limit on them to avoid that mess. Seating was full before the first team even took place at 9am both days and you better not dare get up to take a piss without someone guarding your spot. Vendors were pretty cool and my sister got her hands on a new pair of the nano 5.0's.

And I met Christmas Abbot..... Yes, she is just as fine in person. Saw Dave Castro, pics with emily bridgers, walked beside Sam Briggs 3-4 times, shes a beast of woman. Watched Noah Olsen, Ben Smith, and Elijah Mohammed warm up before events. It was pretty fun all in all. Definitely do it once.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

"Sooo fine, want to touch the hiney..."

Oh good lord shes damn fine!! Girls that lift are so much better looking!
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Not only does she lift but she shoots as well. Carries a Kimber .45, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Not only does she lift but she shoots as well. Carries a Kimber .45, if I remember correctly.
    Marry me!
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean