Thread: Browning Gold or Winchester Super X2

Anybody have one with the dura-touch on the stock and forearm?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Benelli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Benelli!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Benelli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been shooting my black sx2 for about 1 year now and I love it. I have never had a jam. A clean gun is a happy gun. My best story for my gun is last year it flew out of the boat in the float case and it was so cold that when I got ready to take it out, it was frozen to the inside of the case. I love it, paid $700 from the sports shop in hartsville. My uncle shoots benelli, and my buddy shoots a gold, and I killed more ducks than both of them together last year. Just go pick them up, see what you like. Be the underdog, go with the sx2.

I am telling ya...stick with a M-1 Benneli...its a duck buster

Benelli M-2 is one sweet gun!

I believe the super x 2 and browning gold have some of the same parts especially the bolt . Winchester and Browning have some some of alliance . I read that the guns are pretty much the same . The super x 2 is considerably cheaper . If you want a pump , you will never go wrong with a 870 .

I already have a Super X2 but was thinking about buying another one, this time in camo with the dura touch stock and forearm.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."

go to a gun store and shoulder/point them all. i bet you wont like the feel of the browning gold after you handle a remington or benelli. beretta feels good too.
    cant beat the benelli for handling though i think. and no gas gunk.

Sportin I have shouldered the benelli m1 and super black eagle as well as the browning gold, berretta 3 in and 3.5 and all the remingtons.
    I already have numerous remingtons and 1 super x2. I think I am going to buy another super x2. The winchesters have the high post rib similar to an o/u and I like alot. Plus I want a 3.5 for deer and duck hunting.

I've got a Browning BPS Turkey with the Dura Touch. It's a nice finish, feels great, grips great. If you are looking for a good auto duck gun though, I wouldn't get the Browning or the Winchester. Get the Beretta Xtrema. They are hard to find now because they are about to come out with the Xtrema II. But trust me, you won't be disappointed. Anyway, that's my 2cts

I have had a Super X2 for 3 years and it has NEVER let me down. I have seen the new camo and it looks and feels real good. i think it comes with a lifetime warranty, but my camo has held up well for what its been thru it still looks remarkably good. 2 cents worth.
    \"SAVE A CRIPPLED DUCK- SHOOT A RUBBERHEAD\"

just bought benelli m2 about 6 months ago. iwould not trade it for any gun. the best duck hunting purchase i have made so far.

I bought the super x2 in camo w/dura-touch. I hope to break it in Wednesday on mallards in Arkansas.