Thread: 15.2

Default 15.2

Warm your shoulders up real good before doing this one. Made it to the 9 minute round but my shoulders were done and I couldn't keep the weight overhead so to avoid injury I stopped.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 03-06-2015 at 04:14 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Couldn't even get the range of motion for the chest to bars today, it's cold outside and my pull up bar is outside. Gonna try it on sunday when I have more time to warm up. Good job on making it that far though. I will be impressed with myself if I make it past the 3 minute mark.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I did it scaled knowing c2b are too advanced still for me.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Made it to 12.
    Reps thats is. I did stick with rx. This was not a big boy WOD.

sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk
    Last edited by scmoose; 03-06-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Made 86 reps, ohs was easy but blew up on c2b. Last year finished 77 reps so I showed some improvement.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

84 here. If I had some people pushing me I could have made that third round.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.