Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Probably not but I hear..... go to the Expo and take the free shuttle to weighin,......is the way to go.

Look for the spotted bass sacks to dominate this one.

You are probably right but in a one day event they would be large heads caught on a bluff bank or a ditch on a jig
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Default The Masters vs. the Classic

I was just saying that today, Mergie!! That this event is the Masters on Water. You know....lots of guys...gals, too....would give their "left nut" to go to the Masters, but at least this event is accessible to all. I think the Expo may be pretty cool, and am gonna ask Killzone if he wants to go and spend some of his scrap metal money. But I do think everyone should go to the Masters at least once.....to see the fabulous landscaping!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    That sounds just like the Masters.

All those visor idiots trying to get downwind of Tiger hoping he will fart so they can smell it.

And for God's sakes don't make any noise while them boys are putting or driving. Takes a hell of a lot of concentration to hit a white ball with a stick!

Quote Originally Posted by higear View Post
    I was just saying that today, Mergie!! That this event is the Masters on Water. You know....lots of guys...gals, too....would give their "left nut" to go to the Masters, but at least this event is accessible to all. I think the Expo may be pretty cool, and am gonna ask Killzone if he wants to go and spend some of his scrap metal money. But I do think everyone should go to the Masters at least once.....to see the fabulous landscaping!!
    Don't forget about the sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    You are probably right but in a one day event they would be large heads caught on a bluff bank or a ditch on a jig
    There was a fella back in 08' that smashed them on the first day flipping docks. He slowly fell down the leaderboard after day one. I'm guessing it will be won on deep brush but that's just my guess.

Might go to expo on Friday.

yeah i figure theres gonna be alot of boys not weigh in hardly any weight and a few that weigh in some pretty decent bags. Figure fish will be suspended in some deep water.

I don't think a shallow bite can last that many days even though the ones that find some water with color to it could have a good day.

In a multiple day Tx I think that deep bite will always win.
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Deep water for sure. I think Casey Ashley probably has the best chance
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 02-19-2015 at 09:57 AM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Deep water for sure. I think Casey Ashley probably has the best chance
    yeah you would think but from what i remember he doesnt do very well in tourneys on Hartwell. Finished 17th in '08

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    yeah you would think but from what i remember he doesnt do very well in tourneys on Hartwell. Finished 17th in '08
    http://www.southcarolinasportsman.co...ls.php?id=3623

i stand corrected

theres some boy from blacksburg fishing. so id imagine hed be a favorite too.

Cliff Crochet comment....

Then there was "The Cajun Baby," Cliff Crochet, with a whole new take on what's ahead. You'd think the southern Louisiana native be among the most likely to be affected by this record-breaking-cold Classic.
    "The weather sucks, but I'm a grown-ass man," Crochet said with a smile. "I can handle it."

I don't think Andy Montgomery (Blacksburg guy) fishes Hartwell a whole lot. He'll probably still do well though.

Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    I don't think Andy Montgomery (Blacksburg guy) fishes Hartwell a whole lot. He'll probably still do well though.

He's a very good fisherman. He should make a good showing. He certainly did on Major League Fishing. He lost that one in the last 45 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    He's a very good fisherman. He should make a good showing. He certainly did on Major League Fishing. He lost that one in the last 45 seconds.
    That format is a dream crusher!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I cannot find it on TV. I'm sure espn is covering but I can't find it when scrolling.

Nm its on espn2 according to the website but the channel just doesn't list it as a program. Not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    Nm its on espn2 according to the website but the channel just doesn't list it as a program. Not sure why
    It doesn't air until March 7th, which is gay