Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lets talk friends....

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    Which one?
    Please include "where". That will be his next question. But he's not cyber scouting. He just needs to know the state and body of water.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NUTZ View Post
    Please include "where". That will be his next question. But he's not cyber scouting. He just needs to know the state and body of water.
    That's ridiculous.

He said he hunted in SC with "the best dog in the nation," and none of the best dogs in the US live in here. No questions or mention of location-only dogs.
    Last edited by buckfarmer; 01-15-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Best dog in the nation huh? I'm with buckfarmer.......what's his name? Not quite sure why your buddy would mind you tellin us. Hell, if I owned the 2014 NFC/NAFC/high point/SRS champion I'd tell every sumbitch that would listen.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Best dog in the nation huh? I'm with buckfarmer.......what's his name? Not quite sure why your buddy would mind you tellin us. Hell, if I owned the 2014 NFC/NAFC/high point/SRS champion I'd tell every sumbitch that would listen.......

OK OK OK boys calm down....... It's me........
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

...Except the SRS was totally meaningless even before it fell apart.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    I have hunted spot that my friends have hunted before. I always send them a message and make sure they arent planning on hunting it first.
    Even that is out of line to me.

years ago I was invited to hunt with a friend and we wound hunting a very spot that I hunted myself (yes, public). I never mentioned it while we were there and I've never gone back since.

It's a simple matter of respect.

duckngoose, do you know buckfarmer?
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NUTZ View Post
    duckngoose, do you know buckfarmer?
    Enough for us to have a laugh over a claim that the best dog in the nation lives in SC.

It's......

Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Ok maybe not the best, but is badass!
    867-5309

That dog is definetly one of the best in this state for sure.
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

Buck, the SRS is doing pretty well. While the dogs running it aren't gonna contend in the next National, neither are many FCs gonna do well in a series with a couple of wipeout splashers at 5-10 yards.

PS - The secrecy behind this mystery "badass" dog is comical. I'm glad yalls friend has a nice dog, but he ain't the only one that has a well trained retriever......

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

My dog is fluent in three languages, she is trained in hand to paw combat, and was born with opposable thumbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Took someone to a public turkey spot that I knew should have some birds around it, and we got on them. Next season, I got a text something to the effect of "Bo, there's all kinds of sign and scratchings from turkeys all in your spot you took me to last year!" The spot is only accessible one way, and I knew he didn't have the means to get there on his own (i.e. not only did he go back but he brought someone else). You can guess who hasn't been on a public hunt with me since.
    dammit swatem