Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few from the weekend.

Default A few from the weekend.

"You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Very nice!!

Those are some badass dogs!

One question, you would think being that much of a badass they would have their tail curled up, do all pits that have full tail curl them under?

Bad ass pics!!! Love the individual shots of the dogs!!!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Guy that works for me killed 22 this past weekend. They were at Hamilton ridge

Bigtime, they only curl them under when the are holding on. Could have something to do with my driving...
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Bigtime, they only curl them under when the are holding on. Could have something to do with my driving...

Haha, I hear ya.

Good Killin!

Hunted with C1films this weekend and he took the pics. Afraid to ask how much the camera cost.

http://c1films.com

Last edited by BugBuster; 01-11-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Hunted with C1films this weekend and he took the pics. Afraid to ask how much the camera cost.

http://c1films.com
    Frankie?

Yes

Outstanding !
    G

Don't ever trust government. Don't ever trust this sick society. Don't ever trust that law enforcement can protect you when you need it. -Duck Tape

Frankie is a great guy and those are great pics. Awesome deal all around. T, do y'all not kill the little ones?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Is that white dog a dogo?
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

That white dog is a machine..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Those dogs are neat animals. I pick at Trip when I hunt with him that I don't eat bbq for at least three days before a hunt. I don't want to smell ANYTHING like a pig! Those are the most docile dogs you can imagine. You can pull their tails or ears and they sit there and look at you, but when they smell or see a pig....IT IS ON!!!
    Also, don't let biz fool ya'll. I saw a boar break from the dogs and biz took of screaming like a little girl and cleared a trail in a briar bed that a bulldozer couldn't have pushed through.

I didn't scream like a girl..

I whooped like a pre-pubescent boy whilst pulling the pistol I wasn't supposed to be pulling..

In all fairness to me, that was a big hog.. And he was plowing down a forest toward me..

About time for that again..

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Also, don't let biz fool ya'll. I saw a boar break from the dogs and biz took of screaming like a little girl and cleared a trail in a briar bed that a bulldozer couldn't have pushed through.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Those dogs are neat animals. I pick at Trip when I hunt with him that I don't eat bbq for at least three days before a hunt. I don't want to smell ANYTHING like a pig! Those are the most docile dogs you can imagine. You can pull their tails or ears and they sit there and look at you, but when they smell or see a pig....IT IS ON!!!

That made me laugh, I needed that today! Reminds me of something an old man used to say, "I don't have to out run them, just you!"